What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R2 - Sea Eagles 18-38 Rabbitohs @ Lottoland

Round 2: Sea Eagles v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbits20

Immortal
Ha ha. But u have to admit your Bum Man does not help your cause. U did beat a team that was 3 big units down and might give us a shake for the spoon though. Yeah? Nah, they have the Turbos.
I'm going to celebrate every win we get!!!!!!!!!!

Moanly had T. Trbojevic having a blinder and the others weren't.

Reyno and Cody plus Farah and Cook worked perfectly.

Sam was a workhorse!!!! George was very strong in his 29mins.

Jennings and Burns have pace!!!!!! Sutto was very good!!!!!

Crichton has the goods!!!!

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Nate Myles going to Manly is the primary reason why I have lost interest in rugby league over the past two seasons.

Along with Michael Hancock and Brent Tate, Myles joins them as my most hated players of the last 25 years.

Spot On

Coach
Bozo's daughter has been sacked from the club.

How long till Bozo packs up his big shoes and red nose?

Spot On

Coach
You only beat Manly. Let's not go too overboard

Ummm, yeah I don't support Manly.

Anywho, the world ended last week when the Great GI went down injured and the season for Souths was officially over apparently.

A week later they get their MOST important player back and rack up a heap of points.

It matters little if GI is there, as long as they have Reynolds each week they are a good chance of winning.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Nate Myles going to Manly is the primary reason why I have lost interest in rugby league over the past two seasons.

Along with Michael Hancock and Brent Tate, Myles joins them as my most hated players of the last 25 years.
That's a fine list you have assembled there. Throw in Ennis, Jason Taylor Terry Lamb and Ricky Stuart and I think that would be a team of f**$W1ts.