What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R2 - Wests Tigers 2-36 Panthers @ Campbelltown

Round 2: Wests Tigers v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 2
Wests Tigers v Penrith Panthers
Campbelltown Stadium, Leumeah (TICKETS)
Sunday 12 March 2017

Gates 1:30pm / NYC 1:45pm / NRL 4:00pm

WST-17teamlist.jpg

1. James Tedesco 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Kevin Naiqama 4. Michael Chee-Kam 5. Moses Suli 6. Mitchell Moses 7. Luke Brooks 8. Aaron Woods 9. Matt McIlwrick 10. Ava Seumanufagai 11. Sauaso Sue 12. Chris Lawrence 13. Elijah Taylor
Interchange: 14. Tim Grant 15. Josh Aloiai 16. Jamal Idris 17. Jack Littlejohn 18. Joel Edwards 19. Justin Hunt 20. Jordan Rankin 21. Wesley Lolo

PEN-17teamlist.jpg

1. Matt Moylan 2. Dean Whare 3. Waqa Blake 4. Tyrone Peachey 5. Dylan Edwards 6. Te Maire Martin 7. Nathan Cleary 8. James Tamou 9. Peter Wallace 10. Regan Campbell-Gillard 11. Bryce Cartwright 12. Isaah Yeo 13. Trent Merrin
Interchange: 14. James Fisher-Harris 15. Leilani Latu 16. Tim Browne 17. Moses Leota 18. Sitaleki Akauola 19. Dallin Watene Zelezniak 20. Mitch Rein 21. Viliame Kikau

REF-RED-2017.jpg

Referees: Gerard Sutton, Matt Noyen
Sideline Officials: Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski, Jeff Younis
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Luke Patten

U20's Round 2
Wests Tigers v Panthers at Campbelltown Stadium, Sun 1:45pm

ISP Round 2
Wests Tigers (Wests Tigers) v Penrith Panthers (Panthers) at Campbelltown Stadium, Sun 11:45am​

Last edited by a moderator:
Tigers are great value at $2.18. I don't think we will bounce back particularly well. But hope our attitude does change and we give it a go this time. Simple like last week, if the forwards are piss weak again we'll lose. If I was Wests I'd runny Teddy at Bryce again.

Last edited:

blaza88z

Coach
Penrith can't be as bad as they were against the Dragons and the Tigers have been rapidly inconsistent over the past couple of years, they have that ability to blow any team away but also have that ability to be horse shit

This game is a bit of a lottery really

Hawkins

Juniors
I cannot pick the Panthers after the weekend. Maybe if they have a good run this week

Vic Mackey

Referee
Beware round 2, the bounce back week. Penrith were horrible but you can be certain they won't put that performance in again this year.

Tigers will need to be better then they were against souths to win this.

Looking forward to a sunny Sunday afternoon game at campbelltown.

GongPanther

Referee
A cautionary feeling about this game with both sides having different Rnd 1 contrasting performances.

To be realistic,it will be a few more weeks before the Panthers get back into the form they need to get to.

I'll still tip the Panthers by 4,but they'll have a mountain to climb to turn their fortunes around.

natheel

Coach
Tigers usually opening 4 rounds are their strongest while Penriths opening 4 are usually their weakest.

Tigers by 8

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
Someone by 13+ f**ked if I know who though. Hopefully Moylan gets the cookies over Teddy.