What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R2 - Wests Tigers 2-36 Panthers @ Campbelltown

Round 2: Wests Tigers v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Panthers far too good, not sure what happened to them last week.

What happened to us last week,and we bouncing back a week later can easily apply to your side for your next game.

All that needs to happen is to be honest with each other,and work bloody hard for the next game.It can and does get turned around.

GongPanther

Referee
So they said Tedesco has never scored against Panthers. Or did I hear that wrong?

That couldnt be true. Surely?

Tore us a new one last year when he flew,sorry,glided past Cartwright to go in for at least that particular try that I can remember.

GongPanther

Referee
Holden cup team got done 36-4
Reserve grade got done 52-12
And 1st grade 36-2.

Did the whole squad pass tackling bags around and tackle footballs instead of the other way around?

Average of 41 points to 6 in each game.

The unusual results we are getting is that our S.G.Ball and Matts teams got hammered 36-6 and 34-10 respectively.

That centre of excellence is not working for the younger brigade.

TheFrog

Coach

Rabbits20

Immortal
Tigers are great value at $2.18. I don't think we will bounce back particularly well. But hope our attitude does change and we give it a go this time. Simple like last week, if the forwards are piss weak again we'll lose. If I was Wests I'd runny Teddy at Bryce again.
I was confident all along with you guys.

I said Panthers by 14 before the match!!!!!!!!

You guys are a top 4 contender!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Last week Wests tigers scored all their points whilst it was basically 13 v 12 (which was for most of the game). I doubt they will be as lucky this week. Penriff 13+
Correctamundo.

Lmao off!!!!!!

Lol@Brooks!!!!!!!!

mxlegend99

Referee
You won the penalties 9-4.

I wouldn't be complaining!!!!
Deadset. Tigers got a lot of cheap late tackle penalties.

Tigers had 9 penalties. 50% possession and the crowd behind them. They only scored a single penalty goal. They bombed about 4 or 5 tries on the last pass or the grounding.

Clifferd

Coach
Deadset. Tigers got a lot of cheap late tackle penalties.

Tigers had 9 penalties. 50% possession and the crowd behind them. They only scored a single penalty goal. They bombed about 4 or 5 tries on the last pass or the grounding.

Penrith had 56% posssssion lol

We bombed 5 tries that probably 9/10 we score and it's a different ball game completely

16 errors

Clifferd

Coach
Penrith bombed a couple sitters as well, we could've had fifty easily.

Not really, Tedesco held TMM up over the line and Moylan kicked it dead...wouldn't exactly call those sitters

Suli literally dropped it over the line, as did Tedesco which would have been certain tries. Forward pass that wasn't forward and Kev and Nofo dropped the ball cold 3 metres before the line with nobody infront

betcats

Referee
Hahahaha shut up Clifford you idiot Tedesco didn't even hold him up he tackled him and TMM rolled over and lost the ball, if he holds it he finishes under tedesco with the ball on the ground go check the highlights and Moylan nails that kick 9 times out of 10, there wasnt a tiger within 15 metres it didn't even need to be a good kick he just fluffed it. It doesn't matter tho, we only had 36 and you only had 2, a comprehensive win by us.

Clifferd

Coach
But you said they were sitters, when in actual fact...they weren't sitters lol

Im just sick of our team being a touch footy team. Yes we can attack, but our defense has literally been that paper thin for a good 5 years

Congrats on the win.