What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R20 Fri - Roosters 28-4 Knights @ Allianz

Round 20: Roosters v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

horrie hastings

First Grade
Patton will probably award the roosters a try

It would be the first time in his career as bunker ref then :D I still have knightmares overs his decisions to disallow two fair tries to James Maloney in 2014 which would have given the Roosters a winning lead over the Knighties up there. BOO HOO :D

horrie hastings

First Grade
The game had it's desired effect, an incompetent Rooster side with a few players missing playing the Knightie Knights. A reasonable boost for our for and against and 2 points clear for the moment in 2nd spot.
Keary played his guts out tonight for the Roosters, some things came off , others didn't but a stellar effort from him all the same.

Lambretta

First Grade
Man, some of the things in that game pissed me off

During the lead up for one of the Roosters tries, our player had his back to the goal he was attacking
He dropped the ball TOWARDS the goal line

THAT IS A KNOCK ON - always has been, always will be

I said it to all my mates, no try, knock on
I felt really sorry for Newcastle when the on field refs all missed what was obvious, and then the bunker missed it

Blind bastards

At least I got to applaud Skidsy for scoring a try.