What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R20 Sat - Raiders 14-20 Storm @ GIO

Round 20: Raiders v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
10 weeks at the judiciary minimum in my eyes surely

If he suffered a real concussion (and no I am not talking about the "bump" to the head which forces players to leave the game and return the following week) it would be interesting to see what the NRL would do. I am talking a severe concussion, where the effects are felt well after the event, it can legitimately ruin an individuals life.

He should get the book thrown at and made an example of, you can't have massive men swinging arms as hard as they possibly can without a care in the world for what they actually hit, he wasn't even looking at him.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I wonder what the explanation of the refs is? It's not like they didn't have plenty of time to think about the decision, discuss it with each other or the opportunity for the video ref to tell them how late it was. They really have no excuse for getting it wrong.

Hang your heads in shame Raiders fans.

Your team isn't just the most overhyped bunch of losers now but the biggest thugs in the game coached by the biggest whinging dope.

thorson1987

Coach
Mander actually did two instant send offs in that game, some other f**ker got sent off

Was that Blocker and Fatty trying to make excuses for the first one. How f**king blind are they.

"looked like he slipped" nope.
"first contact on the chest" nope.

Shoulder straight to the head.

ed-grimley

Bench
He deserves a hefty holiday but I hope there isn't a loading on top because of the identity of the victim.

mongoose

Coach
I only watched about 15min of the game. In that period I think I saw Boyd drop it, i saw Soliola drop it, i think i saw Hodgson drop it, i saw another f**king Wighton knock on which led to a Storm try. I saw Soliola nearly get sent off plus a couple of other stupid penalties we gave away...all while Smith was off the field. From what I saw it was a wonderful display of Rugby League by Stuart and his men.

Saxon

Bench
I only watched about 15min of the game. In that period I think I saw Boyd drop it, i saw Soliola drop it, i think i saw Hodgson drop it, i saw another f**king Wighton knock on which led to a Storm try. I saw Soliola nearly get sent off plus a couple of other stupid penalties we gave away...all while Smith was off the field. From what I saw it was a wonderful display of Rugby League by Stuart and his men.
But Sticky says it was all the ref's fault.

beave

Coach
Was that Blocker and Fatty trying to make excuses for the first one. How f**king blind are they.

"looked like he slipped" nope.
"first contact on the chest" nope.

Shoulder straight to the head.

Random fact-

Both Canterbury players ended their FG careers playing for NQ (Matt Ryan and the other merkin)

Latest posts