What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R20 Sun - Dragons 52-22 Sea Eagles @ WIN

Round 20: Dragons v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbits20

Immortal
I just have a feeling the Dragons will get up here.

I really like their starting pack but the bench for them is a concern........

grouch

First Grade
As the Beaver mentioned,this is one of those matchups which a toss up is applicable.

The Dragons love playing in Wollongong
,and I see a sneaky 1 point win here.But one thing is for certain,the Dragons at this time of the season desparetly need their fans to turn up for this game.
Dunno about that. The Dragons are 1 from 3 in Wollongong this year, with the 1 win coming against the Cowboys minus Thurston Coote and Granville

This Year?

Immortal
As the Beaver mentioned,this is one of those matchups which a toss up is applicable.

The Dragons love playing in Wollongong,and I see a sneaky 1 point win here.But one thing is for certain,the Dragons at this time of the season desparetly need their fans to turn up for this game.

I wouldn't turn up if they paid me. They have let me down too many times this season.

to_ddeath

Coach
I wouldn't turn up if they paid me. They have let me down too many times this season.

I'm only attending the last Kogarah game in August because I love the routine of going there from over so many years of great memories...CBF trekking down on Sunday though, regardless. Decent weather wont sway me. It's a question of money and time wasted ATM.

TheFrog

Coach
In addition to Manly supporters, fans of the Panthers, Raiders, Titans, Warriors, Bulldogs and even Rabbitohs will be rooting for Manly in this one. A bit too much karma for the Dragons to overcome.

OldPanther

Coach
In addition to Manly supporters, fans of the Panthers, Raiders, Titans, Warriors, Bulldogs and even Rabbitohs will be rooting for Manly in this one. A bit too much karma for the Dragons to overcome.

Yep. If Manly win and win big I won't say "f**k Manly" for a whole week. Go team.