What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R20 Sun - Dragons 52-22 Sea Eagles @ WIN

Round 20: Dragons v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zadar

Juniors
Oh well, given you've said so I'm all turned around on things....

With the germ Hastings playing today, it should really be no indication, dumb decision if green was rested.

Manly is a team that is never ruled out in my mind.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
You were coming 2nd before today.

Sure many people would've had you struggling to make the 8 but the position on the ladder is well earned.

Mate not saying we don't deserve to be up there, just that realistically, we are a season short (and a couple of quality signings) short of the top contenders come September.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
With the germ Hastings playing today, it should really be no indication, dumb decision if green was rested.

Manly is a team that is never ruled out in my mind.

Green and Lawrence both rested.

Seems like a really strange thing to do.

Oh well. Not gonna slit the wrists on today. It was a dreadful display and an aberation.

Put it down to "one of those days" and look to see hoe they go with Green, Lawrence and Api back in next week.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Green and Lawrence both rested.

Seems like a really strange thing to do.

Oh well. Not gonna slit the wrists on today. It was a dreadful display and an aberation.

Put it down to "one of those days" and look to see hoe they go with Green, Lawrence and Api back in next week.
Spot on. Manly are the real deal and will bounce back hard. Saints finally stood up together after 2 months of shit and hopefully they keep playing the footy they've shown they are capable of.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Spot on. Manly are the real deal and will bounce back hard. Saints finally stood up together after 2 months of shit and hopefully they keep playing the footy they've shown they are capable of.

Dragons just got away from their strength and rediscovered it today.

They should string 4 on the trot if the penny has dropped.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Not a good result for Panthers fans. I think it's almost certain that 30 points at least will be needed to make 8th with the likes of the Dragons and Eels in form and with quite decent runs home...also Manly now have to break the '50 conceded in a game curse' if they want to win the comp.