What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R20 Sun - Wests Tigers 16-17 Eels @ ANZ

Round 20: Wests Tigers v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamesRustle

First Grade
Nrl should have rescheduled this game to leicharddt/Campbelltown by default

18k+ tigers fans vs Moses...woah

On the actual game, Parra haven't impressed me too much lately just had a cruisey draw.

Flogged by Cowboys
Beat an out of form Dragons
Beat a shit Dogs team
Beat a reserve grade Melbourne team

I think this game will be tight
18k at your suburban grounds lol.

Get 18k out to ANZ and act like flogs instead. You could all sit in the front 3 rows and really intimidate him.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Tigers by 39493043, have a feeling we will poo our pants tomorrow. We've been talking up finals all week as soon as this club does any sort of talking we never back it up.

Bazal

Post Whore
Tigers by 39493043, have a feeling we will poo our pants tomorrow. We've been talking up finals all week as soon as this club does any sort of talking we never back it up.

We suck after the bye. And Tigers are a bit of a bogey side for us. I'm a little concerned....we're better than them in theory, but theory doesn't win games

Clifferd

Coach
18k at your suburban grounds lol.

Get 18k out to ANZ and act like flogs instead. You could all sit in the front 3 rows and really intimidate him.

I don't understand what you're trying to say

Not saying I'm gonna hurl abuse at him, but a fair few tigers fans would be I'd imagine. At leicharddt or Campbelltown it would be fierce being real close to the action

Clifferd

Coach
BA should rest Moses he has a finals series to prepare for
Parra are just making up the numbers if they make the semis imo.

Still, top 8 is a good achievement especially for a team that hasnt made it since 09

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Oh f*ck me.

Just finish watching Manly get pasted and now turn over to 9 and find Todd Greenscum stinking up my TV screen.

What a Sunday.

Latest posts