What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R20 Thu - Broncos 42-12 Bulldogs @ Suncorp

Round 20: Broncos v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
The bulldogs are hopeless, my mob have been horrid this year but the dogs have been awful.

How does des have a job?

Hutty1986

Immortal
How can a side with a gun like Josh Jackson in it get beaten so comprehensively?? It just doesnt make sense!!

no name

Coach
Even Waz was surprised that a Bronco knock on in the ruck was called as such.
He's just used to saying 'Broncos penalty'.

blaza88z

Coach
The bulldogs are hopeless, my mob have been horrid this year but the dogs have been awful.

How does des have a job?

Because they beat us last time there was conjecture about his future and the Dogs rushed to the party in Dragons style when they were scared they would lose him

blaza88z

Coach
10 in the bin? you have got to be kidding me ref, all f**king night we have copped it and now the cherry on top, ridiculous

Showtime

Juniors
This is when the Great Bronco Form Slump usually starts. This mob have embarrassed them once already this year, I'd have a lazy $100 on the Dogs at $3.80 if I were a gambling man.

Good call. Knights are paying $5.80 against the chooks, you should jump on.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Parker and Walters asked to give their opinion on whether Foran and Woods will make enough of a difference next year:

"It remains to be seen".

THRILLING contribution, guys. You're really putting it all on the line with the cutting edge insight there.

FFS just say what we're all thinking which is that the Dogs are f**ked for a while yet.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Chase Stanley with his 13th try in 11 seasons of first grade

Poor merkin really has had a tough run of injuries, career never got going