What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R23 Sun - Wests Tigers 30-26 Sea Eagles @ Leichhardt

Round 23: Wests Tigers v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eagles4eva

First Grade
Well done Tigers, never gave up...

Eagles need a decent centre in 2018, a coach and no lewis brown....

Canard

Immortal
When your getting beat by spoon contenders you need a better excuse then "Tha refs!!".

Front-Rower

First Grade
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Manly fans expect all refs to be like Greg Hartley circa 1978. Today was just payback :cool:

mave

Coach
Which is why I said consistency is an issue. But I have consistently believed that the attempted milking of obstructions like that should be called as it is. And it was. DCE made a deliberate move to contact the lead runner instead of following the play, then he hung on for good measure. Good on 'em and I hope to see more of it.

NRL logic 101.

Milking for a shepherd will not be rewarded.

Milking by throwing the ball into a prone player behind the ruck earns a penalty.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
What's that supposed to mean

I'm enjoying my side overcome the refs and a grubby moanly side, you're a sensitive mental midget aren't you?

I'm ecstatic.

Hahaha

You have been frothing at the mouth the entire thread.

Get a life mate. You sound quite pathetic.

Clifferd

Coach
Hahaha

You have been frothing at the mouth the entire thread.

Get a life mate. You sound quite pathetic.

I've literally never met an individual who singles out posters on this forum as much as you tbh

I reckon you're the pathetic one here mate

I'm not the one getting personal. It's just footy

If you're that interested in my personal life pm me if you want to know more? Fckin weird merkin lol