What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R23 Sun - Wests Tigers 30-26 Sea Eagles @ Leichhardt

Round 23: Wests Tigers v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbits20

Immortal
I guess they'll be practicing forward passes to finish off set plays at Tigers training too as it doesn't matter how far forward they go....

Rabbits20

Immortal
Everyone beware as Cliff has a very important shift at either the 24hr fast food shop or the local petrol station............

Oh such hard work..........

Clifferd

Coach
Everyone beware as Cliff has a very important shift at either the 24hr fast food shop or the local petrol station............

Oh such hard work..........

Nope but nice try. I'll give you a hint; it's not behind a counter, and it's not night packing. It also strongly helps pay taxes for your Centrelink benefits so you can attend souffs games (if you even do at all)

Clifferd

Coach
Bet he can't wait to leave like Woods and get away from that rabble you go for. He is basically the only star player you've got, can't wait to see him rip in for the Roosters. Feel sorry for him that he has to play for the Tigers.

Someone has a chip on their shoulder lol

Was great to see woods and Tedesco weren't even close to our best players yesterday yet we still won

Good times ahead for the club.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Nope but nice try. I'll give you a hint; it's not behind a counter, and it's not night packing. It also strongly helps pay taxes for your Centrelink benefits so you can attend souffs games (if you even do at all)
Well that must've been a short little shifty........

Latest posts