What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R25 Sun - Panthers 14-16 Dragons @ Pepper

Round 25: Panthers v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finishing 6th or 7th will be the hardest road to the GF.

They play each other first.

The winner then plays Brisbane in Brisbane or Roosters in Sydney.

If they win that they play Melbourne in Melbourne.

Good Luck with that finals draw!

Once again big thanks to the Dragons for putting the Sharks in the box seat to finish 5th.

JamesRustle

First Grade
You know what thought did? It got up and pissed off.

Good luck to the Dragons.They played to win with grit and purpose.On the other hand,we didn't score in the 2nd half because of our ineptness and brain-dead mistakes.

Brisbane win v Cows away,we make the 8.Then the Dragons hope we beat Manly,then they have to beat the Dogs to get I think 6th because of their superior for/against.

It's going to be quite a round next weekend.
Dragons don't care about any result except a panthers/manly draw screws us.

The F/A issue in the Cows/Bronx, Pennies/Manly will be awesome in here.

This Year?

Immortal
Nathan wasn't off, thats just his level at this point. He's not a match winner yet

He's one hell of a player though. His forwards didn't give him much to work with today, There are much better days ahead for club in particular with Cleary and Moylan there. Losing your fullback today wouldn't have made it easier either.

This Year?

Immortal
I wouldn't be surprised if the Dragons lose to their bogey team the Bulldogs next week. They have a terrible record against them and the Dogs could well lift. We lost to them because they're a bogey team for us, just like Souffs. For some reason we never seem to be able to play our best footy against these clubs. People talk about us not beating the top teams but if we miss the 8 it will be our losses against these kinds of teams that is to blame.

As for the thinking that it wouldn't matter if we make the 8 or not if we just get pumped week 1 anyway, I strongly disagree.
Griffin realistically won't be sacked whether we make the 8 or come 9th, Gould will be full of praise for his blooding youngsters and the mid season revival... so we may as well make the 8 even if we just get pumped week 1. I'm sick of following a club that finishes 9th to 12th in more seasons than not, they better get 8th minimum :mad:

I think the Panthers have done wonderful to get into the position they have given the start of the season. Everyone wrote them off after their early string of losses and now look at where they are. If the start wasn't so slow they could very well be in the top 4.

Our situation was the opposite and yet we will likely miss the finals after being 1st for a 3rd of the season lol.

footy75

Bench
Penrith just have to beat Dragons at home to play finals and even a possible top 4 chance...

what do they do?? they fkn lose and nowcould miss the finals all together...

fk me... u poor fkn supporters.

TheFrog

Coach
That's a silver lining
Schadenfreude isn't all that uncommon on forums like this. When its from opposition supporters you make a note of it, and make sure you give as good as you get when the time comes, which it always does.

It takes a special kind of fu(ked up individual to engage in it when their own team loses, though.

ed-grimley

Bench
Schadenfreude isn't all that uncommon on forums like this. When its from opposition supporters you make a note of it, and make sure you give as good as you get when the time comes, which it always does.

It takes a special kind of fu(ked up individual to engage in it when their own team loses, though.
Sometimes what people say on forums comes back to haunt them.
Fans are often their own club's worst enemy.