What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R25 Sun - Warriors 21-22* Sea Eagles @ Mt Smart

Round 25: Warriors v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
I'll be shocked if the warriors don't get the wooden spoon next year. Worst part when they kicked the field goal to go up by 7 with 6 mins to go you just knew they'd find a way to lose.

Lebbo73

Bench
f**k you DCE you little pissant.
Blame the Warriors. They did everything to help Manly win. Kick the ball dead on the full from the restart. Go for a field goal with 3 tackles to go and 70 seconds left on the clock. Play out the set and Manly had no chance to kick a field goal with 30 seconds left. It missed anyway. Johnson kicks the ball out sideways nearly. That is their problem there. The ball player is not a leader.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
if-youre-relying-on-a-warriors-win-to-sneak-into-the-finals-youre-gonna-have-a-bad-time.jpg

eagles4eva

First Grade
Dam scary...scape into the eight...some loser thinks its a successful season...oh hallelujah Barretts a supercoach

t-ba

Post Whore
Barrett's worked wonders to win more than he has lost this season tbh. Sure the third act has been f**king awful and I can't wait for this season to be over but with about a million dollars ruled out at the start of the season I'd say he has done enough to earn another season before the knives come out again.

What did Manly fans expect this season? I expected bottom three and to play all season like we have the last month and a half. What I saw instead was a work in progress that looks quite promising that ran out of steam and personnel towards the end of the season.

TheDMC

Bench
Are Foran and Johnston the most over rated half backs in history? No game control what's so ever

Johnson has been very good this year, including game control. Give him a solid halves partner and, well, a better team to work with, and he will be right up there. Does need to find his running game tho.

Latest posts