What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R26 Fri - Eels 22-16 Rabbitohs @ ANZ

Round 26: Eels v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Credit to Souths, they were massively up for a contest tonight and we weren't. The fact that we managed to scrape away with a win is a credit to our forwards who were immense whilst the halves faffed about trying to score "easy" points.

wittyfan

Referee
It will be great to see Moses play finals footy at last, something he has deserved to do since his first grade debut.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Maguire's a smart operator. He knows our weakness. If he sends out the absolute worst side he can name we will do nothing but shift the ball from sideline to sideline for 80 minutes.

Eels 20 errors
f**ken Maguire, played us like a fiddle. Full credit to Souths though - their young blokes really stood up. It was a good game for them to build for next year.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Eels don't win this without Semi. He'll be sorely missed next year.
No other left winger would've scored those tries? The last one from the chip was pretty good, but any winger would've scored the one where he had saloon passage, and most wingers would've scored the first one.

But we will definitely miss him. Luckily Arthur is good at unearthing talent. We'll pick up some other cast off and turn him into a star. We have an under 20s winger (Leleisiuao) who leads the Holden Cup in running metres, and is second in tackle breaks and linebreaks, despite only playing 18 games.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Credit to Souths, they were massively up for a contest tonight and we weren't. The fact that we managed to scrape away with a win is a credit to our forwards who were immense whilst the halves faffed about trying to score "easy" points.
I was at the game and I haven't seen as many Eels supporters like that in ages......

I thought we'd lose by 60 missing 9-10 players!!!!

I'm proud of my team tonight.