What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R26 Sat - Roosters 20-16 Titans @ Allianz

Round 26: Roosters v Titans

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Card Shark

Immortal
Why the f**k didn't the refs penalize that queer merkin for making no attempt to get behind the line to take that drop out.

I've seen it all now....

After that performance from the Roosters no one will be scared to play against them in the finals.

Just have to move up quick on them in defence and their halves have nothing.

RoosTah

Juniors
Thanks Jarryd. You're worth every penny lol. I said in the lead up to this match you'd be our greatest asset, but I didn't expect to be proven quite so accurate

wibble

Bench
Probably the worst season from a team finishing 2nd in the NRL era. Only saved by the fact that 3rd to 8th are even worse.

I've decided this crazy season will be all worth it if someone (I'd even go for the Broncos to step up now) could just beat the Storm.

Valheru

Coach
Probably the worst season from a team finishing 2nd in the NRL era. Only saved by the fact that 3rd to 8th are even worse.

I've decided this crazy season will be all worth it if someone (I'd even go for the Broncos to step up now) could just beat the Storm.

Panthers 2010 were worse.

Latest posts