What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R26 Sat - Sea Eagles 28-12 Panthers @ Lottoland

Round 26: Sea Eagles v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Saw enough there to have some hope. Getting up like that again next week is the challenge. And they still didn't play for the entire 80.

TheFrog

Coach
Score flattered the losers. The good thing, from our point of view is that it made no difference as far as next week goes. We play a sudden death semi final, against this mob or the Sharks. This side will either improve 1000%, or it won't.

GongPanther

Referee
Score flattered the losers. The good thing, from our point of view is that it made no difference as far as next week goes. We play a sudden death semi final, against this mob or the Sharks. This side will either improve 1000%, or it won't.
As long as the Panthers actually learn from this match,there will be down the road some valuable benefit.

You don't learn from any battles,don't expect to win any wars. And Manly to their credit,came out all guns ablazing,and good on 'em.I'm glad to see the likes of Parra and Manly in with a fair chance of being in the finals.Adds more historical us V them dimensions to the setup.

blaza88z

Coach
As long as the Panthers actually learn from this match,there will be down the road some valuable benefit.

You don't learn from any battles,don't expect to win any wars. And Manly to their credit,came out all guns ablazing,and good on 'em.I'm glad to see the likes of Parra and Manly in with a fair chance of being in the finals.Adds more historical us V them dimensions to the setup.

I'd be worried if I was a Penrith fan, the first sign of a top 8 team and that 7 wins in a row has quickly turned into 2 losses in a row

blaza88z

Coach
Not to mention, should the Dragons win, Penrith will be playing the Sharks, who are the premiers let's not forget, Cronulla would be $1.50 to win that

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
Not to mention, should the Dragons win, Penrith will be playing the Sharks, who are the minor premiers let's not forget, Cronulla would be $1.50 to win that
And rightfully so.We are mentally spent.Anyone playing us will be rubbing their hands with Glee.If they had a can of Glee.