What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R26 Thu - Cowboys 10-20 Broncos @ 1300SMILES

Round 26: Cowboys v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Card Shark

Immortal
Deserved it just for effort.

Broncos way to good from the kick off, never looked like losing and played well within themselves.

Played well enough to give yourselves a chance to make the finals.

Would've been tragic had Manly been able to lose & still oust you from the 8.

Shorty

Staff member
We let teams like the Storm and Broncos wrestle us into oblivion in the ruck. I'm not sure how we combat that going forward.
Some of our guys are too slow playing the ball, it's probably as they're bigger but I think that might be something to look at.
The Broncos have very quick play of the ball.

Saxon

Bench
Ugly game of football.

Seriously, what does it take to get sin binned for repeated deliberate penalties in your own 10 to slow up the play?

GongPanther

Referee
It's been a hard year but I'm pleased with how we played.
Play with so much heart.
Our attack has been crud but that's what happens when your team is injured constantly.
Green should get coach of the year.To get your side as far as he did,it was a magnificent effort,and he will be highly sought after if he leaves the Cows which I doubt he will ever do. His effort this year reminds me of the 2014 Panthers when Cleary got us to within one game of a GF,with significant injuries throughout the season.

Nerd

Bench
I couldn't understand why Sutton kept going to the video ref when on nearly every occasion he had the best view on the ground. Surely he won't get a gig next week.

butchmcdick

Immortal
Will Cows fans have any fingernails left by the time FT is blown on Sunday

Pffft

If we make it we'd only be making up the numbers

Say we sneak into the 8

To win we'd have to beat ? Panthers or sharks away, ? Broncos away them Melbourne away just to make the big dance

We struggled to beat the tigers away last week

GongPanther

Referee
I couldn't understand why Sutton kept going to the video ref when on nearly every occasion he had the best view on the ground. Surely he won't get a gig next week.

A high rating tv game insists that ppl,if they havent realised it by now,need to be reminded that the game is sponsored by dead birds,with mush spud and peppery gravox.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Pffft

If we make it we'd only be making up the numbers

Say we sneak into the 8

To win we'd have to beat ? Panthers or sharks away, ? Broncos away them Melbourne away just to make the big dance

We struggled to beat the tigers away last week

Assuming you make it, I can see you guys at least troubling the bottom half of the 8 with your grit alone. The top 4 is another matter entirely.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Finals type performance by the broncs tonight. Refs did their best but that defence...... Wow. Chooks should get us next week but we will regroup and make a charge. Take the storm out on our way to beating the dragons in another gf.

TheFrog

Coach
A high rating tv game insists that ppl,if they havent realised it by now,need to be reminded that the game is sponsored by dead birds,with mush spud and peppery gravox.
Actually purveyors of the above, which the salivating populace devour with great ferocity (but not great enough that the ads aren't needed).

Chickens are not normal
They'd have intercourse if they were normal
They only live so we can give
Our money to Colonel Sanders
Matt Taylor, 1971, "Chickens"