What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R3 - Raiders 46-6 Wests Tigers @ GIO

Round 3: Raiders v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nick87

Coach
That was a long way off our best, particularly in the first half, but thats a good attacking team we held to a single intercept try

nick87

Coach
Tedesco is an awesome player, but he's a bit like Gallen to the NSW team - a hindrance. Anyone who can't see that he's just going to dummy and run is an idiot.

I think he is too involved.

I dont agree at all.
I said to a mate at the game, i cant recall a player ive ever seen where everytime he touched the ball i clenched my arse.
We did a banger job on Teddy, came at him outside to in and forced him back into our pack who were working really hard on the inside, but EVERY time he touched the ball i held my breathe

The more they give him the ball the better. Most sides wont contain him like we did

Rabbits20

Immortal
yes, a couple of souths wins, and the taylor tigpies at 8-82. it's been a wonderful fortnight
Correctamundo!!!!!!

You should go into the Tigers forum!!!!!

They're in major meltdown mode!!!!!!!

I've got my feet up and it's a good laugh in there!!!!!!

They are butthurt in a big way!!!!!

They'll deny it though!!!'

Paullyboy

Coach
I dont agree at all.
I said to a mate at the game, i cant recall a player ive ever seen where everytime he touched the ball i clenched my arse.
We did a banger job on Teddy, came at him outside to in and forced him back into our pack who were working really hard on the inside, but EVERY time he touched the ball i held my breathe

The more they give him the ball the better. Most sides wont contain him like we did

Fair enough, and I agree, I'm nervous when he has it. But the problem is, his (over) involvement makes him more predictable. We could contain him because we knew that he was the only person we had to shut down. If his involvement was dialed back (slightly), I bet his touches would become even more dangerous as you wouldn't be able to set your defensive line to line up exclusively on Tedesco.

Paullyboy

Coach
Good attacking team? Where?

Aren't we all told that Moses/Brooks/Tedesco are a superstar spine? Personally I think Moses is a complete liability and Brooks reminds me of Josh McCrone, but that doesn't seem to be the majority opinion.

What happened to Naiqama? I barely saw him yesterday, I thought he was going to be something decent a couple of years ago.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Aren't we all told that Moses/Brooks/Tedesco are a superstar spine? Personally I think Moses is a complete liability and Brooks reminds me of Josh McCrone, but that doesn't seem to be the majority opinion.

What happened to Naiqama? I barely saw him yesterday, I thought he was going to be something decent a couple of years ago.

The years of talk about potential needs to be fulfilled this year if these players think they're getting their big paydays. No other club is set to offer anyone but Tedesco and possibly Woods anything of note right now, that's for sure.
Naiqama found jesus and the tattoo shop last year. His form has always been a mixed bag, and his constant habit of rushing up in defense and leaving a yawning gap in the line drives me up the wall. It's something a strong coach could nag out of him, but well... Taylor.

nick87

Coach
Fair enough, and I agree, I'm nervous when he has it. But the problem is, his (over) involvement makes him more predictable. We could contain him because we knew that he was the only person we had to shut down. If his involvement was dialed back (slightly), I bet his touches would become even more dangerous as you wouldn't be able to set your defensive line to line up exclusively on Tedesco.

Yeah I get what your saying. And it's fair. He's so good and the tigers rely on him so much that you can just kind of assume the ball will go to him and defend accordingly