What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R4 - Panthers 40-0 Knights @ Pepper

Round 4: Panthers v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 4
Penrith Panthers v Newcastle Knights
Pepper Stadium, Penrith (TICKETS)
Friday 24 March 2017

Gates 3:30pm | NYC 3:45pm | NRL 6pm

PEN-17teamlist.jpg

1. Matt Moylan 2. Dean Whare 3. Waqa Blake 4. Tyrone Peachey 21. Dallin Watene Zelezniak 6. Te Maire Martin 7. Nathan Cleary 8. James Tamou 9. Peter Wallace 10. Regan Campbell-Gillard 11. Bryce Cartwright 12. Isaah Yeo 13. Trent Merrin
Interchange: 14. Peta Hiku 15. Leilani Latu 16. Viliame Kikau 17. Sitaleki Akauola 18. Moses Leota 19. Tim Browne 20. Dylan Edwards 22. Corey Harawira

NEW-17teamlist.jpg

1. Brendan Elliott 2. Ken Sio 3. Dane Gagai 4. Peter Mata'utia 5. Nathan Ross 6. Brock Lamb 7. Trent Hodkinson 8. Daniel Saifiti 9. Danny Levi 10. Josh Starling 11. Sione Mata'utia 12. Jamie Buhrer 13. Mitchell Barnett
Interchange: 14. Luke Yates 15. Jack Stockwell 16. Sam Stone 17. Jacob Saifiti 18. Jacob Gagan 19. Joe Wardle 20. Josh King 21. Anthony Tupou

REF-YELLOW-2017.jpg

Referees: Henry Perenara, Gavin Reynolds
Sideline Officials: Rohan Best, Phil Henderson
Video Referees: Luke Patten, Jared Maxwell

U20s Round 4
Panthers v Knights at Pepper Stadium, Fri 3:45pm

ISP NSW Round 4
Penrith v Wyong (Roosters) at Pepper Stadium, Sat 3pm
Newcastle v Wentworthville (Eels) at Lyall Peacock Oval Toronto, Sat 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:
Last week's loss should spur us on here. Also think our attack (if it isn't raining) should be good enough. Penrith by 16

mozza91

Coach
Going down to watch this. Panthers fans what's the best place to get a feed at the Leagues club? I saw they've got a bunch of restaurants there.

Panther91-03

Juniors
Panthers by 22

I feel the team after that heartbreaking loss is gonna fuel the momentum to put on a good show for the penrith fans

FireFalcons1

Juniors
Penrith will be fired up after cutting short on Saturday. I don't think Newcastle are on the same level as Penrith so hopefully the home team can have a massive win for their fans.

Panthers by 30.

Clifferd

Coach
Knights by 6

Losing to the embarassment that is Souffs will have them fired up for this game

Apey

Staff member
Hard to see Panthers toppling the mighty Newcastle Knights. Knights by 4

soc123_au

Staff member
Going down to watch this. Panthers fans what's the best place to get a feed at the Leagues club? I saw they've got a bunch of restaurants there.

Depends what you feel like. Last time I checked most had the menus listed online. None are likely to be in the hunt for a Michelin Star anytime soon. But for a club they are all pretty decent.

ACTPanthers

Bench
These are the games that worry me, where we SHOULD win comfortably. I think we'll get up, but not by as many as some think.

Panthers by 6

FireFalcons1

Juniors
I’m tipping the Panthers but they wouldn’t want to get complacent, the Knights have been putting up a good fight.
I'm sure they won't be, That's exactly what they did against the Dragons a few weeks back and look what happened there. I'm sure they would of learnt from that.

TheFrog

Coach
I’m tipping the Panthers but they wouldn’t want to get complacent, the Knights have been putting up a good fight.
I think we got a bit complacent last time we played this mob as well before snapping out of it in the second half. I'd love to see us go for it from the start. The Knights still get ragged when put under pressure. They've got a good hiding coming.

Latest posts