What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R4 - Panthers 40-0 Knights @ Pepper

Round 4: Panthers v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frankus

Juniors
Good win. I'll take it.

But don't let the scoreline fool you. We will get beaten by any team that can defend well in their own 20. We looked clueless most of the time in 20m zone and relied mostly on individual efforts.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Another nice for and against boost and some very strong performances i.e. Yeoh, Peachey, Whare and impressed with the debutant.

A bit sloppy at times but I think that's due to being a young team still. Obviously nice to keep them to zero but hard to guage where we're at because any decent team would be expected to flog the Knights with that much ball.

GongPanther

Referee
Good win. I'll take it.

But don't let the scoreline fool you. We will get beaten by any team that can defend well in their own 20. We looked clueless most of the time in 20m zone and relied mostly on individual efforts.

I thought it was an overabundance of riches as far as possession was concerned,and at times we tried to be too flamboyant and we should have done them by 70.

Gotta give the Knights credit for hanging in for long patches of this game in the second half after no doubt copping a blasting from the coach at half time.

GongPanther

Referee
Another nice for and against boost and some very strong performances i.e. Yeoh, Peachey, Whare and impressed with the debutant.

A bit sloppy at times but I think that's due to being a young team still. Obviously nice to keep them to zero but hard to guage where we're at because any decent team would be expected to flog the Knights with that much ball.
IMO,we gauged ourselves well against the Roosters last week.That was our game were we knew where we stand.

A bigger test next week v the Storm.

Hawkins

Juniors
I couldn't live tweet because I was watching loving at the cinema but I just wanted to pass along my condolences to Nathan Ross for having to play with himself. Maybe he should try to find a team that cares

Latest posts