What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R4 - Wests Tigers 14-22 Storm @ Leichhardt

Round 4: Wests Tigers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
Congrats storm far too good after a horrible first 40. Tigers should have been minimum 20-0 up, that's where it was lost. Hopefully Joel Edwards is out for the season cause he's 3 dropped balls were the turning point

axl rose

Bench
Tigers remind me of playing board games against my sister back in the day, she flips the board over after I roll a 6 ( Cam Smith 20/20) when shes losing half way through and gives up. Woeful today after being gifted 70% possesion in first 35 mins. The next time I hear 'spirited effort' ill puke

TheFrog

Coach
I think the Tigers will win some games this year. Maybe make the finals or get close like last year, especially if they get Cleary. But they need to take their chances. They didn't last week and they didn't today. They didn't the week before last either. And they need to somehow learn to play 80 minutes, that's going to be a tougher assignment.

axl rose

Bench
Have we upgraded from our school gymnasium we were training out of yet. I know we were down to 2 on the bench but they look so unfit.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'd say Cleary can't fix it this season.

He will have to clear out some duds at the end of this season!!!

gordynz

Juniors
Should've been 20 - 0 at half time. I swear the Tigers can't catch a break, they were good for 90% of the game but the difference was that the Storm took their chances.

Moses cops a lot of stick, but at least the bloke gives it 110%. The only one trying till the very last second. Sure he makes some mistakes but you can iron them out of his game and eventually the good is going to outweigh the bad.

TheFrog

Coach
Bellamy got his 250th premiership win today. He has coached the Storm since 2003.

Meanwhile the Panthers travel to Melbourne next weekend to take on Bellamy's side looking for their 500th premiership win since 1967.

Latest posts