What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R5 Thu - Bulldogs 10-7 Broncos @ ANZ

Round 5: Bulldogs v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Shield

Juniors
Based on what? Their defense is fantastic.
It's the attack that's substandard.

Would love for the Dogs to beat the Broncs but I doubt it.
I'm not saying their defence is bad or anything. I'm just saying it's not as good as IBM thinks it is. I'm tipping the Broncos to win but I think they could be troubled by the dogs

Vic Mackey

Referee
Canterbury could seriously get Brisbane here, don't think Brisbane are going anywhere near as well as it looks. Dogs in an upset

blaza88z

Coach
Canterbury could seriously get Brisbane here, don't think Brisbane are going anywhere near as well as it looks. Dogs in an upset

I would say being 2 from 4 after 4 rounds, having played each of the teams that finished in last season's top 4, beaten by an accumulative margin of 3 points is going pretty good

leaguegod692

Juniors
coming off 4 tough games, this is probably not the type of contest the broncos want

because the dogs are bound to play a tough game tomorrow night, not necessarily a good game but after the last week they will be at their boring, grinding best

broncos should have to way much footy for them in the end but the dogs are bound to come out with more energy and if they snag an early try or 2, this game could quickly become a 50/50 contest.

if its 0-0 or broncos have a lead after 20 mins, i think broncs win comfortably, dogs need early points

matrightyeh

Juniors
Broncos easy
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

some11

Referee
Both of these teams are in the bottom four for points scored, it's going to be a dour affair.

Last edited: