What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R5 Sat - Storm 28-6 Panthers @ AAMI

Round 5: Storm v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

azza29

Juniors
Storm will win and I will be there to enjoy it. Might be time to check flights for GF day... :cool:

ACTPanthers

Bench
This is hard one for me - buoyed from last weeks win, I have confidence the boys will aim up against the Storm, but the little voice of reason in the back of my head keeps saying we never win in Melbourne... Tough one...

Everyone will need to be on their game, little errors and brain snaps will lead to points from the Storm - They take every opportunity handed to them so we need to cut that silly stuff out as much as possible

We'll need to be strong on D and watch for the sneaky little plays around the ruck from Smith and co, that's where we might come unstuck

Have to tip the Panthers here, mainly because I'm still revelling in last weeks win (albeit against a much weaker opponent).

Panthers by 4

TheFrog

Coach
They're so parochial that some of them legit get offended when you tip against their team.
Against Melbourne? Who we've beat once in the last decade? I doubt it.

Storm will win and I will be there to enjoy it. Might be time to check flights for GF day..

The sort of thing you love to see from opposition supporters in the lead up to a big game.

betcats

Referee
Against Melbourne? Who we've beat once in the last decade? I doubt it.

Lol these idiots are saying this about me even though I have tipped Melbourne and have been saying i'll be happy if we can keep it close on here since Friday. Tommy has been running similar shit for a few years now, I still remember his Waqa Blake sook.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Penrith are way off atm sorry to tell you

Pre season hype by the media doesn't get you into the grand final

I learnt that as a Tigers supporter in 2012

Oh really? Shit... Now what do i do with my 2017 Grand Finalist T-shirt i had made up!

Lol these idiots are saying this about me even though I have tipped Melbourne and have been saying i'll be happy if we can keep it close on here since Friday. Tommy has been running similar shit for a few years now, I still remember his Waqa Blake sook.
Tommy's alright he's just taking the piss

Clifferd

Coach
Knew it was only a matter of time before a sensitive riff supporter bites

Beating the lowly tigers and knights doesn't make you premiership contenders, despite what the bookies say

Happy to say you guys are threats when you beat someone noteworthy ie raiders, Brisbane, Melbourne, cowboys etc.

betcats

Referee
Knew it was only a matter of time before a sensitive riff supporter bites

Beating the lowly tigers and knights doesn't make you premiership contenders, despite what the bookies say

Happy to say you guys are threats when you beat someone noteworthy ie raiders, Brisbane, Melbourne, cowboys etc.

You talk about Penrith more than any of our fans, closet panthers supporter.

soc123_au

Staff member
Tommy is a closet Panthers supporter. He has an effigy of Waqa stuck to the dash of his Audi.

Fangs

Coach
Tough match this one. Melbourne were very poor against the Tigers, only saved by an abysmal second half showing from the home side.

Penrith hot after towelling the Knights. They carry that confidence into this game then we can get a win.

Penrith by 6.