What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R5 Sat - Storm 28-6 Panthers @ AAMI

Round 5: Storm v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fangs

Coach
Seriously who cares about Moylan vs Tedesco. Slaters back after 2 years and is proving his still the best fullback in the game

This is so true its not funny.

I've been amazing at how well Slater has come back into first grade. Provided he stays fit he will reclaim his Australian number 1 jumper by the end of the year.

If he stays fit...I'll say it twice.

Vic Mackey

Referee
If the storm play like they did last week Penrith will do them. I doubt they will though. Storm by 6.

leaguegod692

Juniors
still have my doubts over penny against the really gun sides. storm to win by not many points but never look like losing

betcats

Referee
If the storm play like they did last week Penrith will do them. I doubt they will though. Storm by 6.

The storm wont put in another one like that down there especially, they just don't string together poor performances. I am hoping Maclean doesn't play, if Penrith are to have a chance our forwards have to really get on top. Our record is that poor down there a 6 point loss would be an ok result from my point of view.

Tronald Crump

Juniors
The storm wont put in another one like that down there especially. Our record is that poor down there a 6 point loss would be an ok result from my point of view.

Not for me I want a win.
Losers always whine about their best winners go home and f**k the prom queen.

betcats

Referee
Not for me I want a win.
Losers always whine about their best winners go home and f**k the prom queen.

I want to win as well, I am just not going to be overly disappointed if we lose in a tight one. The main thing I want to know is whether we can compete with this calibre of side.

matrightyeh

Juniors
storm should get up in this
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

soc123_au

Staff member
Used to go to the 1970's Easts V Many matches at the S.C.G.In fact,anyone who loved a good match-up that was played at the S.C.G.,you'd get a good turn up.

A carton of piss from the Olympic Hotel used to cost $7 in those days. Then walk down to the Bradman Stand and watch all three grades underneath the concourse in front of the bars in case we ran out of beer.

Never forget the bloke out in the middle of the ground during half time in the main games.

He used to wear a full Rooster costume. He would walk around the middle of the ground,every now and then with one leg semi-crooked, and his beak looking down at the ground as if he was looking for worms.

We would be pissed as newts by that time,and watching him was a good belly laugh.

1970's through the 80's at the S.C.G...Great football (and cricket) ,great memories.

Wrong thread? ha ha.

Latest posts