What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R6 Sat - Cowboys 16-26 Wests Tigers @ 1300SMILES

Round 6: Cowboys v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Kraka

Juniors
Cowboys lose in the biggest upset of the season and Thurston manages to steal the headlines. Probably the 3 DM points too.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Could just be something similar to what Hodgson did to his leg in the finals last year. Couldn't walk at the time but was good to go a week later.

Noname36

First Grade
Thank f**k that's over.

Well done Tigers. They were obviously going to come out and put in like most clubs do once they punt a coach but didn't think they could win. Big effort.

Saying that though that's the worst I've seen the Cowboys play in years. JT looked cooked before he got injured.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The cowboys look a little out of ideas tbh.

Obviously if thurston is busted its a going to be tricky for them but the attack was pretty unimaginative today. It was basically pass to big jt, pass to hess and if that didnt work? ???

Now those are good players so there is points to be had in it but the tigers did really well to shut it down most of the time

TheVelourFog

First Grade
Thank f**k that's over.

Well done Tigers. They were obviously going to come out and put in like most clubs do once they punt a coach but didn't think they could win.

Saying that though that's the worst I've seen the Cowboys play in years.

nah we have a few like that every year

not sure it was the biggest upset of the year, Newcastle beating us would have been more of a shock

the writing was on the wall, wish Paul Green didn't go on with that "curse of the coach" bullshit, should have just treated it like any other game against a shitty team. The Cows looked nervous and panicked out there.

chigurh

Hampton was responsible for a lot of their garbage attack I reckon. Awful service. Hopefully for their sake he will be better for the run.

well done Tigers, the better team won but were lucky to hang on in the end.

Hate seeing Thurston like that....one of my favourites in the game.