What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R6 Sat - Sea Eagles 10-35 Dragons @ Lottoland

Round 6: Sea Eagles v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamesRustle

First Grade
Maybe DCE could pat them on the back and arm like Cam Smith does ( even though others get suspended for the same), or simply get in the face of the ref like Thurston does ( even though others get penalised for less ).??
Maybe he could pick his moments better.

He thought having a whinge after being made a fool of instead of telling the truth would save him embarrassment.

He should have said, "I initiated contact with Florence instead of doing a job for my team and getting into dummy half on my try line, and got made a fool of" and saved everyone some time.

mave

Coach
Maybe he could pick his moments better.

He thought having a whinge after being made a fool of instead of telling the truth would save him embarrassment.

He should have said, "I initiated contact with Florence instead of doing a job for my team and getting into dummy half on my try line, and got made a fool of" and saved everyone some time.

I will bite once more...lol

He wasnt whinging .