What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R6 Sun - Storm 2-11 Sharks @ AAMI

Round 6: Storm v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shaggs

Coach
Looking back, with 15 mins left Cronk had the ball 20 metres out and right in front. Score was still 2-2, most of us were screaming for the FG.

Sharks go down the other end and pop one over. Lesson learnt for next time hopefully
But Cronk is the benchmark for halfbacks

moffla

Bench
I don't buy the whole "not at full strength" excuse with storm. We've always been a club that prepares for these scenarios and have generally done quite well.

I'd argue that we were let down by the more established players tonight through poor ball control.

Nothing to lose our shit over, one lost from six games is a good start to the season

Ha
Get em all back

Grand final = tick
Grand final rematch =tick

What the f**k do we call the next one?

The Melbourne STFU match.

All we have heard from the Storm since the GF was if only they had another 30 seconds.

Seriously that's under 10's kids talking.

So much for taking the GF loss on the gin Cameron Smith.

Then all we heard from Cameron Smith this week was "the boys have been waiting for this game all year" like they were going to set the record straight.

Well now it's time for Cameron Smith to give the Sharks some credit and say we have to get better to beat the Sharks.

STFU Melbourne and let it go.

thorson1987

Coach
I don't buy the whole "not at full strength" excuse with storm. We've always been a club that prepares for these scenarios and have generally done quite well.

I'd argue that we were let down by the more established players tonight through poor ball control.

Nothing to lose our shit over, one lost from six games is a good start to the season

Yep.

Was a f**king terrible game from both sides until the Sharks kicked it up a notch in the last 10 minutes.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Does chambers always play like that or does he only lose his head playing us? I hope it continues

squiddy

Juniors
Typical Gallen. Mouthing off when Chambers is a mile away from with his back turned

Haha ! - just got home - Had a good chuckle at "the Shields " comments - obviously you weren't at the game mate - Chambers is really the biggest merkin running around - Storm would be better off without him and for the second time in the past 2 clashes Cronk was missing again for most of the game - graham destroyed him and as for Smith well nothings changed still gets away with murder . Oh and good to see shoulder changes are now allowed back into the game

kit66

Bench
That was hard to watch. Storm's style of play just sucks the life out of league and destroys all that 's good about the game. And the refs let them. It's boring as hell and infuriating to watch.

MilkShark

First Grade
To be fair, sharks were down Barba and Ennis from the grand final also. We have Holmes trying to take over from Barba (and finding it tough so far) and have 2 new hookers.

The team is still learning to gel.

carcharias

Immortal
To be fair, sharks were down Barba and Ennis from the grand final also. We have Holmes trying to take over from Barba (and finding it tough so far) and have 2 new hookers.

The team is still learning to gel.

f**k being fair

We went down there and shoved it down their throats.
A melbillion horseshit penalties couldn't help them either.

Tongues in there , for them.