What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R6 Sun - Storm 2-11 Sharks @ AAMI

Round 6: Storm v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MilkShark

First Grade
f**k being fair

We went down there and shoved it down their throats.
A melbillion horseshit penalties couldn't help them either.

Tongues in there , for them.
Oh I agree.

I'm just letting the storms know there excuse of not having all their players is a fking rediculous one.

Refs did their absolute best to keep in the game.

DJShaksta

First Grade
If that shoulder charge off the ball had've been Graham on Chambers we'd have heard the whistle in Sydney. Still cannot believe it was not a penalty.

Hawkins

Juniors
You enjoyed the game, why may I ask? Cause it was tough old school game or you hate Melbourne?

Just curious because Rhyno the big sook was in our forum whingeing about the low scoreline.

Who doesn't hate Melbourne, when Cam Smith was born after the doctor slapped him the nurses lined up to have a go.

wibble

Bench
Just watched a replay, loved it! Great niggle, intense game with punishing defense, played in a swamp.

Tough rugby league, and the Storm are great but in tough conditions, when it is a slog, we can out tough anyone.

Storm would still have defended their way to victory against many teams today.

Sharks still not great with the ball in hand, still getting used to the new spine, but if we tackle that hard, with that line speed, for the full game like that, we will overpower plenty of teams.

Can't wait for the Storm to have all their players back, and see how they go on a dry track against us later this year.

thorson1987

Coach
Just watched a replay, loved it! Great niggle, intense game with punishing defense, played in a swamp.

Tough rugby league, and the Storm are great but in tough conditions, when it is a slog, we can out tough anyone.

Storm would still have defended their way to victory against many teams today.

Sharks still not great with the ball in hand, still getting used to the new spine, but if we tackle that hard, with that line speed, for the full game like that, we will overpower plenty of teams.

Can't wait for the Storm to have all their players back, and see how they go on a dry track against us later this year.

Spewing it's a f**king Thursday night.

Too difficult to get my boy to.

carcharias

Immortal
Chambers get charged yet it was missed during the game...
Not to mention
Maloney gets penalised for a questionable high shot - but fair enough it looked spectacular in normal speed.
Then some dude comes in smacks him in the head while he's not looking -right in front of the ref.
That starts a bruhaha
Yet this is ignored.