What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R7 Good Fri - Broncos 24-22 Titans @ Suncorp

Round 7: Broncos v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Life's Good

Coach
thats right we won both of the easily.my mistake
No mistake. 92 was 28-8 & 93 was 14-6. Pretty much outclassed in both games but very proud that our team of nobodies made it to the GF. Took a while but the win in 2010 made up for that. Thanks for prompting this trip down memory lane.

Tweed Titan

Bench
Here come the salty butthurt Titans fans.
All three of them.

They have an inferiority complex. Can't blame them when opposition supporters outnumber them at their home games and when their rival neighbor is the undisputed benchmark of the competition.

First Gulls, then Giants, then Chargers and now Titans.
I guess some things never change.
Now I know you're taking the piss when you say you are the benchmark of the competition.

FYI know your history. It went Giants, Seagulls, Gladiators, Chargers then Titans.

mxlegend99

Referee
Lol at Titans

Terrible club
Terrible coach
Terrible players

They have no juniors so they poach from other teams only to ruin careers and the hard work of club development (Ash Taylor)

Good thing James Roberts left them to join a club with a better culture. The Broncos won't tolerate his off
field behavior like the Titans did.
The Broncos pay to have the footage of his off field behaviour disappear.

As for poaching players... Broncos cant really talk. More than a third of their team tonight was poached... only its a joke when Broncos do it. They get players for a few hundred thousand less than other clubs.

Canard

Immortal
All three of them.

They have an inferiority complex. Can't blame them when opposition supporters outnumber them at their home games and when their rival neighbor is the undisputed benchmark of the competition.

Here comes GW, with more alts then Bennent has side pieces.

Your not a Broncos fan you troll.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
All three of them.

butthurt is an afflicion suffered by more than just tits fan mate

wibble

Bench
It's a tough road for the Titans from here, but they have so much fight in them they could still surprise and make the 8. They desperately need some luck with injuries.

Broncos were a bit lucky, Titans gave them two tries while in possession, but at the same time, they butchered 3 or 4 chances.

Broncos dominated almost every aspect of play, so deserved the win, but the Titans stayed in it because they had a kicking game (mixed, but mostly good). The supposedly "weak" Broncos pack was again excellent.

The Broncos don't have the game management or last play options (other than running it in broken play, when they look very dangerous) to trouble good teams in the finals. They need a lot more from their halves, and Hunt returning, or Bird next year, don't seem particularly like the solutions to their poor kicking.

Lebbo73

Bench
All three of them.

Not to mention the fact that they think the local derby is the Grand Final. Has anyone told them that NRL only has one Grand Final every year?

Ray McKigney

Juniors
Here comes GW, with more alts then Bennent has side pieces.

Your not a Broncos fan you troll.
Moron, I never said I was a Broncos fan. I've stated multiple times in this forum that I don't support any team. I do however have great admiration for the Broncos club due to what they have given back to the game. They're what I call a legacy club.
I also have admiration for their fans who are the envy of every other club. Other supporters often join the circle jerk and dog pilling because their team are losers and they themselves are losers too. I have never met a more humble, sharp student of the game than a Bronco fan.

The Titans are a plastic, pathetic abortion of a football club. It's funny when they fail. They try so hard to be legitimate like the Broncos it's plain embarrassing just how short they fall every time. Even with the leg ups the NRL gives them, they still fail. It's in their genes.
Not my fault you and other idiots are duped into supporting them. Don't blame me.

Canard

Immortal
Moron, I never said I was a Broncos fan. I've stated multiple times in this forum that I don't support any team. I do however have great admiration for the Broncos club due to what they have given back to the game. They're what I call a legacy club.
I also have admiration for their fans who are the envy of every other club. Other supporters often join the circle jerk and dog pilling because their team are losers and they themselves are losers too. I have never met a more humble, sharp student of the game than a Bronco fan.

The Titans are a plastic, pathetic abortion of a football club. It's funny when they fail. They try so hard to be legitimate like the Broncos it's plain embarrassing just how short they fall every time. Even with the leg ups the NRL gives them, they still fail. It's in their genes.
Not my fault you and other idiots are duped into supporting them. Don't blame me.

Go breathe your own farts you troll and take your racist other alt with you.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee

Q84mg_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

wibble

Bench
... I do however have great admiration for the Broncos club due to what they have given back to the game. They're what I call a legacy club.
I also have admiration for their fans who are the envy of every other club. Other supporters often join the circle jerk and dog pilling because their team are losers and they themselves are losers too. I have never met a more humble, sharp student of the game than a Bronco fan...

This compliment sounds as dodgy as the Pope saying "you're good with children"...

blaza88z

Coach

Oh brother, testify!

Lambretta

First Grade
I went to this game - whilst the Broncos dominated the game in most aspects the Titans were plucky and rather unlucky to get pipped at the post.

As for the drivel spouted by Ray - the Titans were really spirited and showed fight as they have done many times over the last couple of years.
If this group of players is anything to go by - the club will ultimately succeed

The Titans are on a hiding to nothing on the Gold Coast. The area has been Broncos dominated for years, so all the locals follow the Broncos. Anyone else in the area has moved up there from other areas and bring their teams with them. Getting local support was always a big ask and a very long term outlook. The NRL needs to stick with them as the Titans have started to make inroads in this respect.

Sure they've had their financial woes. but if they survive (and I think they will) they offer a brilliant prospect for Rugby League in Queensland in the long term.

Oh and Suncorp is bloody brilliant. Great stadium and really nice fans (as nearly all League fans are imo). I had a fantastic night out.

Tweed Titan

Bench
Tell us all more about what a legacy club is you wanker. :joy:

The students of the game in Brisbane wait on in bated breath for your sage wisdom. :eggplant:✊️

Ray McKigney

Juniors
Tell us all more about what a legacy club is you wanker. :joy:

The students of the game in Brisbane wait on in bated breath for your sage wisdom. :eggplant:✊️
You become a legacy club after you've won a few premierships and establish yourself a powerhouse brand not only just in Brisbane, not only just in QLD, not only just in Australia but the entire sporting world with a global footprint.

Hence why your club isn't a legacy club and never will be.
Now run along you nonce.

Latest posts