What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R7 Good Fri - Bulldogs 24-9 Rabbitohs @ ANZ

Round 7: Bulldogs v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Jesus, R 20 blamed that on the referees?

LOL

(@souffs)

Timmah

Staff member
You don't just go from belting the least penalised side to that. Half the penalties weren't even penalties.
The penalty count finished 12-10 to the Dogs, hardly lopsided or unfair.

You were just shit - own it and move on.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The penalty count finished 12-10 to the Dogs, hardly lopsided or unfair.

You were just shit - own it and move on.
He squared it up on purpose.

Damage was already done.

Josh Reynolds deliberately tackled Sutto who wasn't doing anything wrong to milk that obstruction.

If Cecchin would've went to the bunker it'd have been given a try!!!!!

Ch 9 also said a couple of the interpretations against us being penalised were strange and harsh.

Cody's legs were taken out too at 46mins and it was a sin binable offence and we didn't even get a penalty!!!!!

The list goes on...................

Timmah

Staff member
Josh Reynolds deliberately tackled Sutto who wasn't doing anything wrong to milk that obstruction.

If Cecchin would've went to the bunker it'd have been given a try!!!!!

Ch 9 also said a couple of the interpretations against us being penalised were strange and harsh.

Cody's legs were taken out too at 46mins and it was a sin binable offence and we didn't even get a penalty!!!!!

The list goes on...................

Dear me.

1. Sutton was offside impeding and obstructing a defender. There was no way in hell that try was ever going to be given. Whether JR milked it or not, it was not a try by any interpretation of the laws of the game.

2. If your opinion of the NRL and how it's played (and its rules) is guided by any commentators (let alone the morons at Nine) then good luck to you.

3. LOL at complaining about Walker's legs being taken out once - firstly it's not a sin binnable offence (like, say, Burgess' elbows probably are) - and secondly your forwards spent the first half hour doing EXACTLY that to Mbye on every kick and didn't get penalised once.

Suck it up - your team was shit and directionless yesterday. AJ's try was brilliant, but that was about it.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Souths lost it between 40-60 min mark when they were camped on Canterburys tryline and never looked like scoring.

I said Farah and Reynolds weren't a good match at the start of the year. Reynolds is a halfback who wants the ball straight from the dummyhalf so he can go to the line and then kick. This bring the defence up and means his chasers usually get to the ball first.

He is getting the ball with the defence already on him as Farah goes searching himself first. Reynolds time is completely shut down and he doesn't have a good enough running or passing game to take another option.

The only way souths look like scoring atm is through individual brilliance from walker or Johnstone. You can't rely on that every week.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
But I'm right!!!!! The fact that I put a bunch of exclamation marks at the end proves it!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!

Souths lost it between 40-60 min mark when they were camped on Canterburys tryline and never looked like scoring.

I said Farah and Reynolds weren't a good match at the start of the year. Reynolds is a halfback who wants the ball straight from the dummyhalf so he can go to the line and then kick. This bring the defence up and means his chasers usually get to the ball first.

He is getting the ball with the defence already on him as Farah goes searching himself first. Reynolds time is completely shut down and he doesn't have a good enough running or passing game to take another option.

The only way souths look like scoring atm is through individual brilliance from walker or Johnstone. You can't rely on that every week.

Thank you. 110% right!

!!!

!!!

yobbo84

First Grade
Forget the game - that was a terrible turnout from Souths supporters. A reflection of how the fan base feels about how we play at the moment I guess, but I was very very disappointed. 35k there and it would've been 3 Dogs to every 1 Souths supporter.