What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R7 Mon - Eels 22-26 Wests Tigers @ ANZ

Round 7: Eels v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 7
Parramatta Eels v Wests Tigers
ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Monday 17 April 2017

Gates 1:30pm / NYC 1:45pm / NRL 4pm

TV: FOX League

PAR-17teamlist2.jpg

1. Clint Gutherson 2. Semi Radradra 3. Michael Jennings 4. Kirisome Auva'a 5. Josh Hoffman 6. Brad Takairangi 7. Corey Norman 8. Suaia Matagi 9. Kaysa Pritchard 10. Tim Mannah 11. Manu Ma'u 12. Tepai Moeroa 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 14. Beau Scott 15. Peni Terepo 16. Daniel Alvaro 17. Siosaia Vave 18. David Gower 19. George Jennings 20. Marata Niukore 21. Will Smith

WST-17teamlist.jpg

1. James Tedesco 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Jamal Idris 4. Kevin Naiqama 5. Moses Suli 6. Mitchell Moses 7. Jack Littlejohn 8. Aaron Woods 9. Matt McIlwrick 10. Ava Seumanufagai 11. Josh Aloiai 12. Chris Lawrence 13. Elijah Taylor
Interchange: 14. Tim Grant 15. Sauaso Sue 16. Michael Chee-Kam 17. Jacob Liddle 18. Joel Edwards 19. Justin Hunt 20. Jordan Rankin 21. Junior Tatola

REF-2017-RED.png

Referees: Ben Cummins, Dave Munro
Sideline Officials: Brett Suttor, Kasey Badger
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Luke Patten

NYC Round 7
Eels v Tigers at ANZ Stadium, Mon 1:45pm

ISP Round 7
Canterbury v Wentworthville (Eels) at Belmore, Sat 3pm
Wests Tigers v Illawarra (Dragons) at Campbelltown, Sat 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Clifferd

Coach
Interesting game. This willl no doubt tell us if we've changed for the better ... on recent form Tigers should win

TheFrog

Coach
Frigged if I know who will win this. Of all the disappointments of the year so far, three of them (this pair and the mighty Pamfa powder puffs) are from Western Sydney. The side expected to be shite, the Dogs, heads them all. The Tiges looked much more staunch in defence in Townsville, but just as sloppy with the ball, especially in the second half. Maybe Cleary snr can teach them to hold onto the pill.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Speaking of bouncing back, good to see you again, couldn't help but notice that you have avoided the Tigers/Cowboys match thread, like the cat that you are

!!!!!111oennneeone!!11!!
I made a post in there at half time. I said fug me.

Maybe you should try reading harder!!!!!

GongPanther

Referee
Tigers to scrape in at the death with a last-second try in the corner,and kick the conversion from the sideline in the heavy rain with 80 mph winds to record a miraculous come from behind 66-0 win. :)

FireFalcons1

Juniors
This is the hardest game to tip, both teams are shithouse.

I would say Tigpies by 4, just because parra deserve to lose this because of recent form.

FireFalcons1

Juniors
Don't you support panthers?

Hypocritical to call both teams shithouse when we all have the same wins/losses :)
Our defence is much better than yours, the point difference shows it. Come round 26 i guarantee we will be in the 8 whilst Tigpies will be fighting for the spoon :)

Clifferd

Coach
Our defence is much better than yours, the point difference shows it. Come round 26 i guarantee we will be in the 8 whilst Tigpies will be fighting for the spoon :)

Hehe :)

Overrated Hyperith Panthers scalps - Tigers, Spooncastle

Early season form means f**k all, you guys haven't dealt with off field dramas like we have either

Anyways with that all aside - 2 wins, 4 losses a piece

Pennies

Juniors
Heard Woody on the radio yesterday talking about how tired he was after the win over the Cows. I think that will be enough for the Eels to finally win.

Latest posts