What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R7 Mon - Eels 22-26 Wests Tigers @ ANZ

Round 7: Eels v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mave

Coach
Still wanting to know why Ref Cummins can handle being sworn at by Brown from Parra when a call goes against him, but others get penalised for simply asking Cummins and his mate to have a look at the replay, cause that is dissent apparently.

skeepe

Immortal
Good question
Wighton was binned for exactly that in the semi last year against the storm
They've already binned one player for that this year, they feel they've proved their point.

Same with the conceding to many quick penalties, they binned Clay Priest in round one, they don't need to do it again because everyone has seen how tough they are on it.

stryker

First Grade
To be a fly on the wall in the Tigers dressing room ATM.

Teddy and Jenko have cemented their spots in SOO. Moylan IMO is steadily playing himself out of favour with the selectors.His head is not in the right place.
Moylan should not be considered. He is a flat tracker who stifles Penriths attack.
Very very overated player.

Red Bear

Referee
Enjoyable game to listen to. Sounded like Parra got the better of the refereeing (that sin binnable offence, high tackle, offside penalty not given in quick succession). But Tigers shouldnt blow a lead like that.

Vozzy

Juniors
Oh well always next week. I get so into it an adrenaline rush but I get over it. Lol.

Tigers are full of skill but no brains. Like up 22-20 and going for the miracle 30 passes. Had a penalty to go 14 in front. Tedasco was the only one trying to get repeat sets.

Also we lost direction when mckillrick came off and woods went on

Vic Mackey

Referee
Enjoyable game to listen to. Sounded like Parra got the better of the refereeing (that sin binnable offence, high tackle, offside penalty not given in quick succession). But Tigers shouldnt blow a lead like that.

I was fine with the no penalty for the high tackle. A couple of others could have gone our way.

Refs certainly not to blame though, was tigers poor game management that lost it. Should have won today

Sphagnum

Coach
The eels reminded me of Octagonal today. We're never in the hunt until the last 50 and got the bob in on the line.

Clifferd

Coach
Am I wrong?

Dill.

Oh no. I posted some words on an internet rugby league forum about a player I hate to some strangers whom I will never meet in my life

How will I ever cope in life? Guess I should quit my job, break up my girlfriend, and move far far away

ed-grimley

Bench
Oh no. I posted some words on an internet rugby league forum about a player I hate to some strangers whom I will never meet in my life

How will I ever cope in life? Guess I should quit my job, break up my girlfriend, and move far far away
A job AND a girlfriend? You lucky bastard.