What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R7 Sat - Sea Eagles 26-30 Storm @ Lottoland

Round 7: Sea Eagles v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Barrett must be pulling the hair out by now.

30-12 @ half time. Melbourne locks up the minor premiership.

mxlegend99

Referee
Looked a double movement based on previous decisions. Arm was grounded short of the line. He made a second movement after.

Seems inconsistent with other decisions. I think those deserve to be tries. But that same try tomorrow will be disallowed.

Incorrect

Coach
Jesus, you'd think if you scored 16 points in the first half of a game v the Storm you're having a good day and getting ready to roll them.... But no, you're still down by 14!!!!

Vic Mackey

Referee
Looked a double movement based on previous decisions. Arm was grounded short of the line. He made a second movement after.

Seems inconsistent with other decisions. I think those deserve to be tries. But that same try tomorrow will be disallowed.

Thought exact same thing. Whilst to me that's clearly a try they've disallowed a few in the exact same scenarios recently.