What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R7 Sat - Sea Eagles 26-30 Storm @ Lottoland

Round 7: Sea Eagles v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
Thought exact same thing. Whilst to me that's clearly a try they've disallowed a few in the exact same scenarios recently.
I hope this is their new standard. It's common sense. But when video refs have been allowed that they tend to get wildly inconsistent.

Iafeta

Referee
That's about the 32nd time that's happened and finally they get penalised. They dry hump you from marker.

mxlegend99

Referee
Entertaining game. Defence is terrible for both sides... amazing how many times that has happened this year. But seeing the attack open up a bit is great.

wibble

Bench
Gasnier says that penalty was harsh? He tried to play it before his feet were on the ground...

But it is such an inconsistent area for referees. Vunivalu got 2 last week that were way more his fault, than the one they didn't get earlier this game.

wibble

Bench
If you'd told me before the game that the Storm would score six tries in the first half, and lose the game by 4, I'd have found both highly unlikely. But there it is.

Both teams showed a mix of good attack and poor defense, but the Storm got there on the back of their opening blitz. I think the Storm were a bit tired from last week (the "Sharks" effect) but they manage to find ways to keep winning.

innsaneink

Referee
Klein tried his hardest to get Manly home...two wrong decisions led to two manly tries
terrible ref