What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R7 Sun - Panthers 2-28 Sharks @ Pepper

Round 7: Panthers v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
Griffin could be in shit soon, that was terrible from the Panthers.. not saying this out of spite either, being a Brisbane fan

TheFrog

Coach
Yep. I'm listening to Fox's 70's music station now.

Won't you take me to....Slumpytown....

That's us.

Dodgy

Juniors
Dear God. How shit are Penrith atm??? We've lost the plot. It wouldn't be so bad with a GF appearance/win fresh in the memory the last time we had a good season in 14. The way we're going, we'd get relegated if we were in Super League.

GongPanther

Referee
Panthers didn't look like a side that had played together before,given that 7 players were returning,5 of those lacked match fitness.

Against a well established playing roster as demonstrated in the Sharks,the quality and class of Cronulla was all too obvious after the early Panther onslought.

We were at most times disorganised in attack.And when the points were not coming for the efforts of the forwards,it simply was a matter of time before the defense started to stagger.

Give credit were credit is due.Cronulla are showing at the moment in what it is like to back up the next year after a couragous GF win with a steely belief in themselves the year after,and are showing what it really takes to defend a title as they have been demonstrating for the past few weeks.

Well done Sharks. :)

pantherz9103

First Grade
I don't care anymore until they start to care again. After 30 seasons that's the attitude I have because I've seen enough underachievement and mediocre losing seasons. 14 years and counting since the last trophy and we were led to believe that they'd be really going for it in the late 2010's, but it doesn't appear to be happening.