What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R7 Sun - Panthers 2-28 Sharks @ Pepper

Round 7: Panthers v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Generalzod

Immortal
I don't care anymore until they start to care again. After 30 seasons that's the attitude I have because I've seen enough underachievement and mediocre losing seasons. 14 years and counting since the last trophy and we were led to believe that they'd be really going for it in the late 2010's, but it doesn't appear to be happening.
Stick with your team mate...It will all come good.

mozza91

Coach
I don't care anymore until they start to care again. After 30 seasons that's the attitude I have because I've seen enough underachievement and mediocre losing seasons. 14 years and counting since the last trophy and we were led to believe that they'd be really going for it in the late 2010's, but it doesn't appear to be happening.
It could be worse mate. Think of your #7 and #1 and then imagine they were Trent Hodkinson and Brendan Elliot.

Last edited:

AJB1102

First Grade
Gus has obviously ran his eye over the 2017 comp and seen its too soft for Penrith to bother having a crack at. They'll keep their powder dry till this NRL thing hardens the f**k up and becomes worth winning.

cain3y

Juniors
Sharks line speed yesterday was the quickest i have seen all year. A good half would tell his runners to run through the line and chase the grubber, would put the defense in two minds. Penrith did this not once yesterday. Every good team that plays us knows that we will run the ball on the last and push the pass instead of kicking through the line. Everyone knows our game now, worked last year not now. If the fans know what you are going to do in attack than an NRL team would know too wouldn't you think. Time to change things up boys or continue to be disappointed.

Well done Sharks.

carcharias

Immortal
Geeze Merrin is out of shape
He is a shadow of his former self... a massive big shadow that blocks the sun.

Latest posts