What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R8 ANZAC Day - Roosters 13-12* Dragons @ Allianz

Round 8: Roosters v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Life's Good

Coach
We haven't had to chase a win this year so hopefully we keep our strong starts going. If we are ahead at HT we will win by 6. If not OUST DOUST.

TheFrog

Coach
Like the one the panthers, sharks and eagles were going to give us?
The Townsville Blackhawks very bloody nearly did though, and far more recently. First signs of cracks appearing IMHO. Hope I'm wrong but I think the Roosters will get up here.

Hutty1986

Immortal
The Townsville Blackhawks very bloody nearly did though, and far more recently. First signs of cracks appearing IMHO. Hope I'm wrong but I think the Roosters will get up here.
That was still a quality Cowboys side and saints clearly completely switched off for nearly that whole second half. Roosters may very well roll us but theres been nothing flukey about our start to the season.

Valheru

Coach
Should be a cracker. Going out on a limb, scores will be tied at 80 mins.

If that's the case can we make it golden try for this round then? May as well not bother with extra time and give them the 2 points if field goals are allowed.

matrightyeh

Juniors
dragons in a close 1
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

This Year?

Immortal
This will be a high quality game with so much tension and twists and turns. Whichever side is best at covering their weaknesses will win.

I'm dreading our right side defence against the Roosters lethal left attack.