What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R8 ANZAC Day - Roosters 13-12* Dragons @ Allianz

Round 8: Roosters v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Kraka

Juniors
Dragons concede an average of 5 penalties per game this season. Expect them to only give away 2 in this game. 1 for kicking it out on the full

horrie hastings

First Grade
Players have played for the 1st grade side after being involved in lower grades on the same weekend.

This is the answer I got back from the chookpen about whether Mitchell could play Tuesday after playing for Wyong

Not allowed under the new rules without requesting a special dispensation from the NRL. Our 17 for Tuesday has to come from the 21 announced, minus any of those named who play in the lower grade.

Ace-STi

Juniors
This is the answer I got back from the chookpen about whether Mitchell could play Tuesday after playing for Wyong

Not allowed under the new rules without requesting a special dispensation from the NRL. Our 17 for Tuesday has to come from the 21 announced, minus any of those named who play in the lower grade.
True I think unless there is an injury on game day etc it's hard to get

GongPanther

Referee
In the 80s maybe. Don't think it happens much these days
From memory,there was a St George player,I think a hooker, who played in the u 23's,reserves and 1st grade GF's. Mostly as a replacement in the reserve and firsts,but not sure if he played a full game in u 23's.

Roosters sqaud trimmed down to 19. Currently is -

19-MAN SQUAD

1. Michael Gordon
2. Daniel Tupou
3. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
4. Joseph Manu
5. Blake Ferguson
6. Luke Keary
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
9. Jake Friend (c)
10. Isaac Liu
11. Boyd Cordner (c)
12. Mitchell Aubusson
13. Aidan Guerra

INTERCHANGE

14. Zane Tetevano
15. Paul Carter
16. Kane Evans
17. Siosiua Taukeiaho
19. Dylan Napa
20. Connor Watson.

Source: http://www.roosters.com.au/news/2017/04/24/squad_update_anzac_d.html#vpMb3VIgu446dy8F.99

Emu01

Juniors
From memory,there was a St George player,I think a hooker, who played in the u 23's,reserves and 1st grade GF's. Mostly as a replacement in the reserve and firsts,but not sure if he played a full game in u 23's.

Chris Gider played in all 3 grand finals in 1985 for the dragons.

They won both lower grade grand finals in extra time and went down by one point in first grade. 7-6 to the dogs.

GongPanther

Referee
Chris Gider played in all 3 grand finals in 1985 for the dragons.

They won both lower grade grand finals in extra time and went down by one point in first grade. 7-6 to the dogs.

Yes,that's him....thanks for that. Though I'm sure his name was spelt Guider.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Will have to be at our very best to win this. Roosters might be due to actually win an ANZAC Day game after we have been up for so many weeks in a row... hopefully the second half against the Cows was just a mental lapse.

King hit

Coach
This was tough to tip but I went with the Roosters. Overdue for a good performance and will lift for this one.