What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R8 Fri - Rabbitohs 24-25 Broncos @ ANZ

Round 8: Rabbitohs v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Man of the Match: Ashley Klein (Brisbane)

On a rare occurrence, the referees have taken out man of the match awards in both matches tonight, with the results decided not by the 68 players to take the field tonight, but the 4 officials.

The game is officially in crisis.

blaza88z

Coach

On a rare occurrence, the referees have taken out man of the match awards in both matches tonight, with the results decided not by the 68 players to take the field tonight, but the 4 officials.

The game is officially in crisis.

Cry me a river

Vozzy

Juniors
Did tim simona get the face off treatment and change faces to Cody walker. Missed a sitter and didn't go for field goal at the end the merkin

simmo05

Bench
Not a souths fan, had the donkeys in my multi, but souths we dead set robbed with that dispicable display of refereeing. Absolute shite. Broncos again gifted. It f**king makes me sick the leg ups this team gets, even after all their advantages. Hurry up with the second brisbane team already!

Vic Mackey

Referee
Feel for Souths, they really put in missing 2 of their best. They deserved to win and despite the horrible calls against them still had chances at the end. The Burgess idiots let them down with poor hands and stupid penalties

Vic Mackey

Referee
Lol mccoullagh really claiming Souths got the 50/50 calls?? Really?!? These broncos obviously expect to get these calls every week

TheFrog

Coach

Actually you are right, but at least the better side won the earlier one.

Someguy

First Grade
Did tim simona get the face off treatment and change faces to Cody walker. Missed a sitter and didn't go for field goal at the end the merkin

The markers took off before the ball was played and everyone else was offside, I really doubt they could have got a field goal attempt up without it being blocked

Latest posts