What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R8 Sat - Sharks 12-16 Titans @ SCGS

Round 8: Sharks v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ByronTitan

Juniors
It's a fix!
F**king dreadful calls made by the refs all night long.
The Titans are the NRL's pet, can't have them exposed for the rabble they are.

Hayne MOM?!
What a f**king disgrace.

Don't ever change NRL, don't ever change.
No wonder the game is losing supporters.
Boo hoo you big baby! Wrong again. Ha ha, hahaha. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Ha ha. Ha huh huh hmmm ha hmm hmmm aahmm.

blaza88z

Coach
Heard of having the biggest injury list in the NRL so far Einstein?

Not having a dig but it must be something to do with the strength and conditioning, lost another player tonight to injury. It seems like every time the Titans play they're finishing the game without a full bench.

GongPanther

Referee
Sharks were utter shit. Bunch of wankers thinking they could turn up and win.

Got what they deserved

The last few weeks I think has taken a toll on the Sharks players.Playing away to the Storm and defeating them in atrocious conditions.Then playing virtually a perfect game against Penrith away amidst all the Jack Bird saga.

Sharks can be forgiven in dropping this game. They were surprisingly far from last weeks effort. Next week it'll be business as usual.

To me,the Sharks had a loss which was meant to be. Best to lose against a side that more than likely won't be there in the semis.

isaiah

Bench
The last few weeks I think has taken a toll on the Sharks players.Playing away to the Storm and defeating them in atrocious conditions.Then playing virtually a perfect game against Penrith away amidst all the Jack Bird saga.

Sharks can be forgiven in dropping this game. They were surprisingly far from last weeks effort. Next week it'll be business as usual.

To me,the Sharks had a loss which was meant to be. Best to lose against a side that more than likely won't be there in the semis.
Titans more likely then Panthers to make the 8

AJB1102

First Grade
I know he was ruled "passively offside" for the last try and thats the rules but it relies on a personal decision from someone that could change depending on the person making the call. Surely "in front of the kick and gets within 10m" is black and white and acceptable by everyone. Since the NRL interpretation is open to anyone I'll say as a Sharks fan I think he was offside at the kick, came within 10m of the ball and then obstructed a defender. No try trifecta.

Sharks deserved to lose that game though. Well done Tits. They been in most games and it might be a bit easy to say the other team was off. We know from last year the Tits will compete in everything for as long as they can. Last year went from spoon contenders to top 8. Saturday they competed longer and harder than the reigning premiers. I can't see a premiership around the corner but I'd be proud of my side if I were a fan.

Ray McKigney

Juniors
Boo hoo you big baby! Wrong again. Ha ha, hahaha. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Ha ha. Ha huh huh hmmm ha hmm hmmm aahmm.
They can't beat themselves. Only you can do that.
EAD f**kwit :joy:

Aww look the Titans fans have come out of the woods to speak them fighting words.
Lol all three of them.

Congratulations you won against the exhausted premiers who were too tired after their game against the Storm, not to mention the unfair calls going your way because you're the NRL's pet.
Well done you've won your second game of the season, I know that's a huge achievement for you guys.

But LMAO you've now lost to last year's wooden spooners twice this season.

Maybe you should worry about your juniors like that Sarginson fellow you guys kept talking up all year.
Another "gun" your club has produced ROFL.

Tweed Titan

Bench
The Titans have easily had the worst run of injuries in the NRL this year. Oh no those poor exhausted premiers!

How have we lost twice to Newcastle when we've only played them once?

You are the king of trolls, I salute you.