What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Retirees

Todd Hoffman

Juniors
Retiring/Retired

- William Zillman has says he wants to play on next year for the Titans after putting injuries behind him. It's another matter if he gets a contract though.

According to the paper yesterday.
THE Gold Coast Titans have been left red-faced after officially farewelling club stalwart William Zillman despite offering him a new one-year deal.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...l/news-story/8dea4a17736b63d1f04f0b0bd49d42bb

f**k the Titans are dumb. He has been shit for years and now is their golden chance to finally get rid of him and they offer him another deal.
Utterly brain dead that club.

davi

Juniors
According to the paper yesterday.
THE Gold Coast Titans have been left red-faced after officially farewelling club stalwart William Zillman despite offering him a new one-year deal.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...l/news-story/8dea4a17736b63d1f04f0b0bd49d42bb

f**k the Titans are dumb. He has been shit for years and now is their golden chance to finally get rid of him and they offer him another deal.
Utterly brain dead that club.

I can see what your saying but he actually played well this year when he stayed healthy. The new deal he got would have been on chump change and nothing like his last contract.

SBD82

Coach
I can see what your saying but he actually played well this year when he stayed healthy. The new deal he got would have been on chump change and nothing like his last contract.
Yeah. He'd be on minimum wage on the cap.

I also heard that the thoroughbreds chipped in to make sure he stayed away from Brisbane.

butchmcdick

Immortal
Retiring/Retired

Kurt Gidley, David Shillington, Danny Wicks,

Hanging in the balance:

- John Sutton is a chance to retire if Souths don't offer him another contract.

- Chris Heighington says he will look for another club if Sharks don't offer him a new deal.

- William Zillman has says he wants to play on next year for the Titans after putting injuries behind him. It's another matter if he gets a contract though.

- Jeff Lima I read this would be his last year, but he later said he hadn't decided.

LOCAL Rabbitohs junior John Sutton’s re-signing with South Sydney has him set to became the foundation club’s first to play a historic 300 games in cardinal and myrtle.
Sutton will turn out for a 15th season in 2018 after confirming a one-year extension on Thursday.

The 2014 premiership winning skipper is already the most capped man in Souths history, with 283 games so far since debuting in 2004.

Live stream the 2017 NRL Telstra Premiership on FOX SPORTS. Get your free 2-week FOXTEL NOW trial and start watching in minutes. SIGN UP NOW!

After speculation the 32-year-old may have been forced out of Redfern and off to the UK, Sutton will almost certainly finish a one-club man and is well placed to bring up a triple-ton of appearances in 2018.

Sutton has been offered more money elsewhere throughout his career and endured the dark days of two wooden spoons in his first three years of first grade, but has always stayed true to a Rabbitohs outfit that signed him out of Kensington United as a teen.

7ab1877d05e8fcf0883dcd6a17021b89

John Sutton celebrates the Rabbitohs 2014 title win. pic. Phil HillyardSource: News Corp Australia
“I love this club and everything it stands for and I’ve never wanted to play for anyone else,” Sutton said.

“To have the opportunity to have another year with Souths is fantastic and I want to thank everyone at the club for having faith in me to get the job done next season.”

Sutton’s signature is the first locked in under new coach Anthony Seibold, who highlighted the back-rower’s influence in guiding the next generation of Rabbitohs forwards.

“John is a leader amongst our group, he’s played more games than anyone in our jersey which shows his loyalty to the club, and those attributes are priceless to our squad,” Seibold said.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...g/news-story/721115a27ee0d34ab933aaa03583f441

Yeah da boys

Latest posts