What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 RLWC - B - W2 - NZL 74-6 SCO @ Christchurch

Result: NZL v SCO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clifferd

Coach
whats the point of a world cup if the same 3 teams are gonna destroy everyone ????
u may as well just have the tri-nations
not forgetting half the players have played for other countrys before wtff

Sucks but only way the games gonna grow. On a positive I think the tier 2 nations on their day have the ability to upset the tier 1 nations (Fiji, Samoa, Tonga, PNG)

Springs09

Juniors
Scotland are embarrassing. They may be missing players but France and USA had more heart than this, and it's disappointing to see from a team who played so well in 2013 and 2016.

Trust me your idea of the tri nations teams playing for the 'ignorant cup' instead of a RLWC will not grow a game thats already struggling.
well theres also the 4nations which is a even better idea
have irish/wales and scotland all one year in there own 3 nations along with samoa/tonga and fiji or png and have them both play each other for the 4th spot
Sucks but only way the games gonna grow. On a positive I think the tier 2 nations on their day have the ability to upset the tier 1 nations (Fiji, Samoa, Tonga, PNG)
if anything teams have got worse,at one stage france was the team that was suppose to step up and than what happened they went backwards
and just got flogged by australia

scotland went unbeaten in group stage 4 years ago and now have gone backwards

glockers

Juniors
Danny Brough seems to kick ok, problem is he is kicking from his own 40m line.

That number 7 is awful though.

DC_fan

Coach
Come on Kiwis, don’t disappoint me. I was looking for you guys to run up a 100 points.

mxlegend99

Referee
Gotta feel for Scotland. Even with their NRL players they were pretty trash. Take them away and this side is like children against men.

Deadset their fullback looks like he hasnt even hit puberty.

Latest posts