What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 RLWC - B - W2 - SAM 18-32 TON @ Hamilton

Result: SAM v TON

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

TL-SAM18.png

1. Young Tonumaipea 2. Ricky Leutele 3. Timoteo Lafai 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Ken Maumalo
6. Joseph Paulo 7. Ben Roberts
8. Junior Paulo 9. Jazz Tevaga 10. Herman Essese
11. Joshua Papalii 12. Frank Pritchard 13. Leeson Ah Mau

14. Fa'amanu Brown 15. Zane Musgrove 16. Sam Lisone 17. Bunty Afoa
18. Sam Tagataese 19. Frank Winterstein 20. Jarome Luai 21. Matthew Wright

TL-TON18.png

1. William Hopoate 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Michael Jennings 4. Solomone Kata 5. David Fusitua
6. Tuimoala Lolohea 7. Mafoa'aeata Hingano
8. Andrew Fifita 9. Siliva Havili 10. Sio Siua Taukeiaho
11. Manu Ma'u 12. Sika Manu 13. Jason Taumalolo

14. Sione Katoa 15. Sam Moa 16. Peni Terepo 17. Ben Murdoch-Masila
18. Ukuma Ta'ai 19. Manu Vatuvei 20. Konrad Hurrell 21. Samisoni Langi

Match Officials
Referee: Ben Cummins
Sideline Officials: Dave Munro, Tim Roby
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell​

SBD82

Coach
Huge game. Can't wait.

Obviously tonga favorites. But if Ben Roberts can pull out one of his arsey games this could go either way.

adamkungl

Immortal
Tonga are far superior on paper but these games have a habit of being tough contests regardless of what the team sheet says.
If Samoa improve on last weeks collapse they can give themselves a chance, but more likely we see a pretty similar score to their outing against NZ

roughyedspud

Coach
Its kicking off lol

http://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/news/au...after-street-brawl-between-rugby-league-fans/

Rugby league fans supporting the Tongan and Samoan national teams are being urged to remain calm as tensions rise in the lead-up to this weekend's game.

Police have confirmed they have received calls regarding "celebrations'' in parts of Auckland, particularly in Otahuhu, where vehicles decked out in national flags have been lining the streets and beeping horns continuously.

Groups of supporters have also turned out in force on a daily basis.

After Mate Ma'a Tonga's thrilling win against Scotland on Sunday, legions of fans and supporters turned out to the streets of Otahuhu to celebrate.

expansionist

Juniors
Samoa team selections = terrible.

I was hoping after their game against NZ Matt Parrish would change things up a bit more, hes brought in Nu Brown at least, but Paulo at 5/8th is a shit call

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
Another two fans arrested for fighting last night....making national news now. Hope they triple the police presence at the ground. I think it's going to get ugly

SBD82

Coach
Another two fans arrested for fighting last night....making national news now. Hope they triple the police presence at the ground. I think it's going to get ugly
Someone must have forgotten to tell the Tongans and Samoans that having heritage players in your team makes this world cup farcical.

Rory

Juniors
I understand rugby is a religion to them or whatever, but i thought half those merkins preached and praised god, f**k, they've honestly got the worlds smallest IQ levels.