What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 RLWC - SF1 - AUS 54-6 FIJ @ Brisbane

Semi Final Result: AUS v FIJ

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jim from Oz

Juniors
Uate At the end, makes the break, has another unmarked person to his right, doesn’t pass, gets tackled. If the Australians make that break, they pass to the outside person and Australia scores. Why is it So hard for teams to do this against Australia?!

wibble

Bench
I know many players across many clubs get along well, but who was that Fiji player who just gave Holmes a big hug? Looks like there was a lot of man love there

Life's Good

Coach
Uate At the end, makes the break, has another unmarked person to his right, doesn’t pass, gets tackled. If the Australians make that break, they pass to the outside person and Australia scores. Why is it So hard for teams to do this against Australia?!
They don’t play together enough. There are combinations in Australia formed through Origin and the odd test. Fiji don’t have this(as do most of the tier 2 nations).

stormbati

Bench
Congratulations Australia. Just too good!
I thought there were some good signs from Fiji but I guess that's all you can look for with this sort of loss.
Viliame Kikau, Jake Saifiti and Vunakece were outstanding this world cup really given their club coaches a lot to think about.

axl rose

Bench
Fiji tried to wrestle them in the play the ball for the first 20 minutes and the ref pinged them. Then he allowed the Roos to lye all over them for the next 60 minutes. Ah well, disappointing game, way to good.