What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Not sure where to post this but here it goes... Transactions for the Hangman:

Drops with Cap Hits:
Dion Lewis RB NE, 1 year, $12,800 w/ $3,200 Bonus (Please apply $3,200 penalty to cap)
Julian Edelman WR NE, 2 years, $16,000 w/ $4,000 Bonus (Please apply $8,000 penalty to cap)

** What's the deal here? I cant remember how it works in the final year? haha
It'll either be $11,200 worth of penalties or $4000 pending on how it's ruled

Dropped:
Chris Thompson RB WAS, 0 years
Terrance West RB BAL, 0 years
Anquan Boldin WR FA, 0 years
Terrelle Pryor WR WAS, 0 years
Kendall Wright WR CHI, 0 years
Kyle Rudolph TE MIN, 0 years
Jerry Hughes DL BUF, 0 years
Brian Robison DL MIN, 0 years
Derrick Johsnon LB KC, 0 years
Patrick Peterson DB ARI, 0 years
DeShawn Shead DB SEA, 0 years
Cant Drop:
Glover Quin DB DET, 0 years (dropping him would take me below minimum 3 DB's so it's not allowing me to process this)

Taxi Squad:
PROMOTED: Jarran Reed DL SEA - please apply 2 years @ DS Promotion price of $1185
CUT: Pharroh Cooper WR LAR

ERROR:
Accidentally added something called Andrew Adams, NYG during one of my drops. I've since dropped him

Suffice to say Ol Nocko has had enough with this pack of idiots, he's fired the Hangman's HC, fired the GM and he's cleaning motherf**kin' house

Changed the minimum requirement and cut Glover for you. $11,200 cap hit as off season 100% of the hit is applied to current year, Reed updated.

nick87

Coach
Changed the minimum requirement and cut Glover for you. $11,200 cap hit as off season 100% of the hit is applied to current year, Reed updated.

Yep that's what I thought
Costing me 11k to get 25k of sorely needed space
Some mistakes were made haha

skeepe

Immortal
The only guys I've cut had 0 years left, I assume I don't have to report them here?

Status
Not open for further replies.