What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Semi Final, Fri - Broncos 13-6 Panthers @ Suncorp

Finals Week 2: Broncos v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFrog

Coach
Panthers may beat Broncos... but neither team are beating Storm.
It would not be the first time the Storm have choked at home in a preliminary final, by any means. Of course, if it were to happen against us it would rightly be regarded as the GOAT of all chokes.

beave

Coach
Clearly the Cowboys and their followers miss him terribly, but its hard to understand why. He does get through a fair amount of defensive work that goes largely unnoticed but if you want a front row forward who takes the ball up with venom, Aussie Jim's not your man.

99% of cowboys fans are glad to see the back of him mate. Seems like a great guy off the field but he's a f**king handbrake on it.

Blues Riff

Bench
It would not be the first time the Storm have choked at home in a preliminary final, by any means. Of course, if it were to happen against us it would rightly be regarded as the GOAT of all chokes.
About the only thing Cammy hasn't won.

Someguy

First Grade
He probably got Hunt to say it, would not surprise me.

Yep Bennett is a master at playing the media. Telling that he hasn't played the wrestle card yet, I blieve he has very little confidence in his team beating the panthers

adamkungl

Immortal
2003 all over again, one of the greatest grand finals I've seen

Except Panthers were actually good in 2003 unlike the complete shitshow of 2017 who fell arse backwards into the finals despite the best efforts of their biscuit coward captain to drop them out

OldPanther

Coach
Except Panthers were actually good in 2003 unlike the complete shitshow of 2017 who fell arse backwards into the finals despite the best efforts of their biscuit coward captain to drop them out

I was on the anyone but Storms bandwagon but you have changed my mind.

Fangs

Coach

Just like the Roosters.

Roosters early season form was impressive. But you've been dogshit since the middle of the season. This comp is extremely soft (Source: Gould) and the Roosters are in the thick of it.

Fangs

Coach
Except THE ROOSTERS were actually good in 2003 unlike the complete shitshow of 2017 who fell arse backwards into the finals despite the best efforts of their biscuit coward captain to drop them out

Classic moment from Boyd 'The Biscuit' Cordner right here:

giphy.gif