What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Semi Final, Sat - Eels 16-24 Cowboys @ ANZ

Finals Week 2: Eels v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SBD82

Coach
this idiot is very quickly heading towards bunniesman status of numpty
After the last few days he's surely a contenter for LU meltdown of the year.

Just wish the dumb merkin would change his user name. Anyone who hasn't read his incoherent ramblings would think he's a dragons supporter. We do enough to give ourselves a bad name. Don't need this merkin dragging us down further.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
i hope we become the first side to be 8th placed premiers just for this douchewaffle to have to digest it

After the last few days he's surely a contenter for LU meltdown of the year.

Just wish the dumb merkin would change his user name. Anyone who hasn't read his incoherent ramblings would think he's a dragons supporter. We do enough to give ourselves a bad name. Don't need this merkin dragging us down further.

Hey R2D2 get back to ousting Doust and Sack McGregor!

Lol

SBD82

Coach
Hey R2D2 get back to ousting Doust and Sack McGregor!

Lol
I never stopped. Multitasking is a useful skill.

Flanagan's done us no favours though. Didn't think any other coach could possibly make Mary look good, but your coach took the cake on Sunday.

And you're going to try to put shit on my user name? (Hilarious by the way) Yet you still haven't answered the question...

Why did you name yourself dragon slayer? Was it in reverence to the great St George Dragon Slayers teams of years gone by? Or was it just a massive fail out of ignorance?

I never stopped. Multitasking is a useful skill.

Flanagan's done us no favours though. Didn't think any other coach could possibly make Mary look good, but your coach took the cake on Sunday.

And you're going to try to put shit on my user name? (Hilarious by the way) Yet you still haven't answered the question...

Why did you name yourself dragon slayer? Was it in reverence to the great St George Dragon Slayers teams of years gone by? Or was it just a massive fail out of ignorance?

Hey Einstein,

Google Dragon Slayer and tell me what you see?

I'll give you hint I want St.George extinct.

SBD82

Coach
Go on, admit it, You actually went and googled "dragon slayer" before you posted that. Didn't you?

Im afraid Google doesn't have all the answers. Here's the info you may not have found:

"St George played their first premiership game on April 23, 1921 as the “Dragon Slayers"."

So you see? Your username pays homage to the history of my club. The fact that you're an ignorant merkin doesn't change that.

Go on, admit it, You actually went and googled "dragon slayer" before you posted that. Didn't you?

Im afraid Google doesn't have all the answers. Here's the info you may not have found:

"St George played their first premiership game on April 23, 1921 as the “Dragon Slayers"."

So you see? Your username pays homage to the history of my club. The fact that you're an ignorant merkin doesn't change that.

Ancient history.

That Entity no longer exists.

St.George merged with Illawarra.

A new Club was formed called St.George Illawarra Dragons.

You have won one Premiership.

That entity is currently in financial trouble.

I was very happy to read the NRL will now not save any Clubs who go broke.

I watch with interest.

Bazal

Post Whore

It's not easy for some to understand that St George was the one who actually slayed the dragon, I guess.

SBD82

Coach
Ancient history.

That Entity no longer exists.

St.George merged with Illawarra.

A new Club was formed called St.George Illawarra Dragons.

You have won one Premiership.

That entity is currently in financial trouble.

I was very happy to read the NRL will now not save any Clubs who go broke.

I watch with interest.
All the deflection in the world won't help.

As long as you post under that username, you are broadcasting that you're a dumbmerkin, who made a dumbmerkin decision, and you've decided to double down on your dumbmerkinery.

All the deflection in the world won't help.

As long as you post under that username, you are broadcasting that you're a dumbmerkin, who made a dumbmerkin decision, and you've decided to double down on your dumbmerkinery.

Riiiiiiight.

Now R2D2 go play with C3PO and don't forget to use the oil.....

The Beaver

Juniors
So the Dragons in St George Illawarra Dragons is actually short for Dragon Slayers? And it's not a Dragon on the logo?

Learn something new everyday.

grouch

First Grade
Parra lost to the Knights. A good showing against Melbourne last week might have them complacent here again.

Can't rule out those Cowboys

Latest posts