What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 SOO Game 3

strider

Post Whore
And everyone raves about Peats in game one ... he adds zero in direction for the team ... and thats fine, he can just tackle his guts out and shovel the ball out of dummy half all night, but we are getting nothing in the way of leadership and direction from dummy half - but no one gives a f**k cos peats is a funny fella

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Pearce would have been a lot better if he played both halves instead of knocking off at half time. He went OK in the first half, your half is not some one you want to put in half a game

TheParraboy

Staff member
I dont even get the Pearce hate .... there is no one better right now ... the problem is people expect some superstar to be our #7 - but there just isnt one

true

I think we just want him to play mature, rather than superstar
But hey he is still young, maybe he will get it when he is 32 and playing his 40th origin?

T.S Quint

Coach
Pearce would have been a lot better if he played both halves instead of knocking off at half time. He went OK in the first half, your half is not some one you want to put in half a game

Could say the same about Maloney.
Not sure why Pearce gets all the shit out on him but Maloney gets off scott free. He was invisible in the second half last game.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He's married to a Hay girl
Yeah she loves it.

0716fg-siegle-1.jpg

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Mansour should of come in.
If nsw lose Pearce shouldnt get a look in. I felt in game 2 he had to get us home. He went missing. While Thurston and Cronk stepped up.

Nsw future has promise. Look at Moses,Cleary. They may become nsw halves pairing in 3 years time. Qld look in bad shape from what I can see. Strong in halves but not a lot elsewhere.

Brown,Merrin and Crighton could all start for NSW.
LOL!! Take your Panthers goggles off, Mansour was the worst player on the field Sunday.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I dont even get the Pearce hate .... there is no one better right now ... the problem is people expect some superstar to be our #7 - but there just isnt one
No one is expecting a superstar, but someone who doesn't shit his pants every time in a Blues jersey would be good for a change. And the media love in doesn't help.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
And everyone raves about Peats in game one ... he adds zero in direction for the team ... and thats fine, he can just tackle his guts out and shovel the ball out of dummy half all night, but we are getting nothing in the way of leadership and direction from dummy half - but no one gives a f**k cos peats is a funny fella
Peats has played two games, Pearce is the most capped halfback in NSW history.

Peats was picked because he isn't a ball hog over calling poor Mitch, it's his team now.

What will be the excuses If we lose and he goes missing again??? He missed Farah out there??

He showed zero leadership in the second half in game 2, but he's 28 in the prime of his career he is a different more mature person blah blah blah!!

strider

Post Whore
Peats has played two games, Pearce is the most capped halfback in NSW history.

Peats was picked because he isn't a ball hog over calling poor Mitch, it's his team now.

What will be the excuses If we lose and he goes missing again??? He missed Farah out there??

He showed zero leadership in the second half in game 2, but he's 28 in the prime of his career he is a different more mature person blah blah blah!!
Cool lets pick the nsw half with all the leadership oozing out of them ... which one of the many waiting in the wings is that?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Cool lets pick the nsw half with all the leadership oozing out of them ... which one of the many waiting in the wings is that?
Enough with the excuses, this should be his last chance. He can't blame Farah and Gallen anymore and there is no big mean Johnny Thurston to sledge him and make him cry.

Had to Laugh Joey goes off deluxe with the second half and the way they played dumb footy.

When he was asked who's fault is that he doesn't say a word. We all know who's fault it was but he don't want to say boo against he's little buddy.

strider

Post Whore
Enough with the excuses, this should be his last chance. He can't blame Farah and Gallen anymore and there is no big mean Johnny Thurston to sledge him and make him cry.

Had to Laugh Joey goes off deluxe with the second half and the way they played dumb footy.

When he was asked who's fault is that he doesn't say a word. We all know who's fault it was but he don't want to say boo against he's little buddy.
Im not making excuses .... im just saying we simply dont have a nsw half who is capable of being a leader in such high pressure games .... he is however the best of what we have

Qld have had 3 immortals over the last 10+ yrs ... and one the next rung down

I wish we had a johns/fittler/daley/stuart but we havent had one for an eternity

Gronk

Staff member
If we lose lock in Peats and Junior as scapegoats.

Tbh we'll lose bc they have better players than us and home ground advantage.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
If we lose lock in Peats and Junior as scapegoats.

Tbh we'll lose bc they have better players than us and home ground advantage.
As long as Peatsy makes 1000 tackles he will be safe from scapegoating. Jarryd is more at risk IMO

hindy111

Post Whore
Morris is fine but better wingers.

In halves reynolds is my preferred option. But I agree its best to stick with team. They will get job done I have no doubts.

Qld have problems in forwards for future. NSW have abundance of guys. I reckon our b side would be excellent.

T.S Quint

Coach
Morris is fine but better wingers.

In halves reynolds is my preferred option. But I agree its best to stick with team. They will get job done I have no doubts.

Qld have problems in forwards for future. NSW have abundance of guys. I reckon our b side would be excellent.

Which Reynolds?
Hope you mean Adam...and even then I'd think you're insane.

Latest posts