What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 State of Origin - Game 2

Eelogical

Referee
Hypothetical question. If the Canetoads win this series should Daley get punted and if so, who would be the most likely replacement? Game 3 seems ripe and scripted for a backs to the wall Maroons victory. I can smell it in the air. It's that or it's the witches home brew that's blowing down wind.

strider

Post Whore
Should def get punted ... get Joey to front up and do it - easy to sit back n be critical

Although i think nsw will win

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Brad fittler would be the favourite i reckon look at what does with the city team when he goes in camp with them they all love it.

He may be clown and a bit lunatic but i reckon he has a good footy brain and would make a rep coach imo.

Brad fittler would be the favourite i reckon look at what does with the city team when he goes in camp with them they all love it.

He may be clown and a bit lunatic but i reckon he has a good footy brain and would make a rep coach imo.
And as far as rep footy goes, for all we know the players make the coach.

T.S Quint

Coach
Hypothetical question. If the Canetoads win this series should Daley get punted and if so, who would be the most likely replacement? Game 3 seems ripe and scripted for a backs to the wall Maroons victory. I can smell it in the air. It's that or it's the witches home brew that's blowing down wind.

If Daley was any good of a coach then NSW would have wrapped up the series already.
He should have been sacked simply for his "We didn't want to attack an injured Thurston because he was defending on the wing, and I didn't want our players forced over the sideline" comment.

If Daley was any good of a coach then NSW would have wrapped up the series already.
He should have been sacked simply for his "We didn't want to attack an injured Thurston because he was defending on the wing, and I didn't want our players forced over the sideline" comment.

if he was worried about that then toss it out to the winger and pass it back inside before he goes over