What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Supporters Competition

Mig2006

Juniors
Hey guys,

We (www.thebench.com.au) are running a unique fantasy competition this year where each NRL franchise is represented by one of their fans. This fantasy competition is called the Supporters Competition and there are 4 separate comps like this running at this stage - there may be scope for more...

How it Works:

16 Team Competition - each NRL Team represented in each competition.

Phase 1: Each coach picks 6 players from their NRL team and recruit them into their fantasy squad. Every coach does this. (eg As the coach of NQ Cowboys - I pick 6 cowboys players - the other Cowboys players go in Free Agency for the draft)

Phase 2: The snake draft occurs - the order is the reverse order of the premiership odds (Knights first pick), Storm last at this stage.

Details:

Squad size: 17 but only the starting 13 score points.

Scoring: Simple with all the major scoring characteristics present (as per our default competitions), Captain double points

Terminations: PLENTY!

Draw: Mimics the NRL Draw

Finals: Mimics the NRL 8 team finals system but starts in round 22.

Cost: $10

Prize: Winner at the end of the season wins a NRL jersey (must be their team).

If you are interested in representing your beloved NRL team, send me a PM. This is a bit of fun and honestly anyone can win it. Last year in the four comps we ran, the winners were the Broncos, Eels, Warriors and Cowboys!

Any questions, shoot me a message.

Latest posts